Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #1  

chickenman22

Tractor
ford 7600, 3930,3550,3000,2000 kubota M5, Mccormick x10.50
Hoping some of yall could help me with instructions or videos on how to get the loader off quickly on a x10.50h. I cant manage to relieve all that much tension on the left pin. Also, I disconnected the hydraulic line thinking that the dealer marked them on the valve as well, apparently not, so i need to know which hose goes where. Thanks guys

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #2  
Although the McCormicks are Daedong tractors just like the Kioti, I'm afraid that most of us are unfamiliar with the specific model designation/equivalents. Also, it is very likely that McCormick could use a different FEL and BH manufacturer than Kioti does.

Can you give us some more details about your tractor. I'm guessing it is the DK50se equivalent. Can you get some photos of the loader so we can see if we recognize it as either the Kioti loader or the Rhino or ??? other manufacturer.

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #3  
The hoses are going to be trial and error to get them right. Its a terribly fun process getting them right but you can do it. Once you get them figured out mark them with either paint or tape.

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already
ForumRunner_20120419_221315.png

ForumRunner_20120419_221242.png

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #5  
Put your stand down. Shut the tractor off let the loader down and shake joy stick side to side then pin should come out. Here is a link to a video of a bobcat loader being removed. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgFP0DdE2I]Bobcat Compact Tractor Front-End Loader: Removal - YouTube[/ame]

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #6  
I color coded my coupling on hoses to couplings on the joystick with plastic tyraps. Also did my rear remotes for my dump cart and snow blower chute rotator. You can buy a tube of tyraps of various sizes and colors for a few dollars at most Canadian Tire stores and also Princess Auto stores.

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #7  
chickenman22 said:
Hoping some of yall could help me with instructions or videos on how to get the loader off quickly on a x10.50h. I cant manage to relieve all that much tension on the left pin. Also, I disconnected the hydraulic line thinking that the dealer marked them on the valve as well, apparently not, so i need to know which hose goes where. Thanks guys

Sorry guy, but McCormick uses a different brand of loader. A Kioti dealer cannot tell you anything. You should have received an owners manual with the loader - information should be there.

Kioti supplies one with every tractor we sell with instructions for tractor and loader.

GOOD NEWS: McCormick Dealer should be called. Their service guy will need to be called out to you or you need to purchase a workshop manual. You have pressure on the disconnect for one reason or another. Be sure you support loader before trying to release pressure. Loader could drop if not supported.

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #8  
McCormicks use a Woods brand loader on their X10 series tractors.:)

/ Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already #9  
Yeah, the loader manual would have to be improved to be worthless for the ML240 loader. I haven't figured out who made those loaders before they migrated to Woods. I'm not at my tractor, but the hoses all appeared to be color coded with colored tie wraps. This may have been the dealer that did it though.