Did a dumb thing

/ Did a dumb thing #1  

ERE

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 HST
I started to reassemble my joy stick control after putting in the new cinamatic kit and realized that I hadn't marked the cables before I disassembled them. It would be such a big PITA to disassemble and redo after putting it back together that I hope one of you can tell me which side of the joy stick cable goes to which side of the valve control block. Unfortunately, the links are confusing. The diagram that Rick posted clearly shows the inside cable (which unless I'm mistaken controls up/down/float) on the joy stick block going to the inside of the hydraulic block, but several posts talk about using the outside cap on the control valve block to fix the problem of a hard operating float position. That would imply that the inside cable from the joy stick goes to the outside of the control valve block, that is that the cables cross over between the stick and the block. Anyhow, is anyone can help with my "aw sh.." I'd appreciate it.

/ Did a dumb thing
OK, to answer my own question, the kioti factory diagram posted by Rick some time ago on cinamatic kit installations and problems with getting stuck in float is misleading. The diagram should be taken as representational in the part where it shows one cable (the up/down/float cable) going to the inside of the valve manifold. The inside cable on the joy stick block goes to the outside of the hydraulic valve block. Hodak, and I think some others, had it right in their posts about float problems.

/ Did a dumb thing #3  
The outside of the valve block is the up/down/float and the inside is the bucket roll. I don't which is on what side of the joystick. I haven't had mine apart. I think you have it figured out. They must cross.

/ Did a dumb thing #4  
Sounds like you got it figured out. I had to change mine a few months ago.

Attachments

• JoystickFix 009.jpg
    JoystickFix 009.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 142
  • JoystickFix 010.jpg
    JoystickFix 010.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 145
  • JoystickFix 011.jpg
    JoystickFix 011.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 116
  • JoystickFix 013.jpg
    JoystickFix 013.jpg