My new camp

/ My new camp #1  

RosseauK

Tractor
KiotiDK40se
Thought I would share some of my project with you guys. I have 100 acres mostly bush and I am starting to clear the land for my camp and build the road to it. This is one of the main reasons I bought my tractor and so far so good. I also have a f550 with a dump bed to help with the road a later for hauling wood materials etc...there's no power here and I plan on building an off grid camp. Just a get away for my wife friends and family. Here's some pics. First is some fill I dug out of my friends pit for the road just after I put on my tooth bar the next are some pics of the area I was clearing. Moving stumps and got it scraped down to the bed rock ready for footings.

image-855609311.jpg

image-1285965064.jpg

image-3136329045.jpg

image-4021712654.jpg

image-2334469304.jpg

image-3439870178.jpg

image-287256251.jpg

/ My new camp #3  
Good job. In due time, you will have a retreat that your Family and friends will enjoy. Everyone needs to have a place where they can escape to and relax. :thumbsup:

/ My new camp #4  
looks like a fun project. enjoy

/ My new camp #5  
Those look like limestone rocks...I grow a lot of them on my 100ac....where ya at?

/ My new camp
I'm from Ontario Canada and that is beloved granite. Lots of that around here. Not too far south you find limestone though.

/ My new camp #8  
Thanks for the pictures RosseauK. I don't see a backhoe. Did you clear those stumps with your FEL?

/ My new camp
I cleared all of them so far with the Fel and pulled some out with a chain. It was a little hard on the tractor but saved me from renting a excavator. I even bent a tooth on my tooth bar a little. Tried to leave the stumps up high so I could push on them a little. The beagle is my buddy loves the tractor and atv.

/ My new camp #10  
Looks like fun. It will be most rewarding when you get it "finished" to know that you did it.