kioti DK55

/ kioti DK55 #1  

bub18gt

Tractor
kioti dk55
Anyone have this tractor? My tractor has 315 hrs. on it and the clutch is already
shot .No more adjustment left in it. Kioti will not fix the clutch and my warranty will be out June 2012. I can not give a good report on this tractor to any one.

/ kioti DK55 #2  
Anyone have this tractor? My tractor has 315 hrs. on it and the clutch is already
shot .No more adjustment left in it. Kioti will not fix the clutch and my warranty will be out June 2012. I can not give a good report on this tractor to any one.

What happened to the 4 year warranty???

/ kioti DK55 #6  
With cars/trucks a clutch is *generally* not covered. It is usually up to the dealer and area rep to make a judgement call on a case by case basis. I dont know if tractor dealers have the same option however based on things I have read on this site there is less wiggle room with tractor warranties.

/ kioti DK55 #8  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ kioti DK55 #10  
only the engine has 4 yr.

Actually the entire drive-train is covered, except for wear parts like clutch disk, etc.

Welcome to TBN. Who told you it wouldn't be covered, your dealer or Kioti direct? Maybe you can get them, dealer/ Kioti HQ to toss you some goodwill? What do you use it for primarily? 318 hours is not a lot of hours to toast a clutch for sure.:confused2: