KB2375 control valve

/ KB2375 control valve
Just got my UPS tracking number so hopefully back in business soon.

/ KB2375 control valve #12  
Just got my UPS tracking number so hopefully back in business soon.

I hope all goes well and I think it will just doing the seals and a little cleaning of the spool. Try to clean what rust you can for when you drop the spool down through the block. The spool is barely a clearance fit in the block's bore.

/ KB2375 control valve
The spool actually looks pretty good, just some rust on the top, unpolished area. I do have some 1500 cloth I will clean it with. Parts should arrive sometime tomorrow so maybe I'll drop the cup and pull the spool to be ready. I didn't want to do it to far ahead.

David

/ KB2375 control valve
Wow, maybe 10 minutes to get the spool out, replace the seals and O ring and reassemble!!

Wish I could say the same for remounting the valve block. Had my wife help and I'm ashamed to say I was a bit short with her. What is it that women just don't seem to understand the concept of getting a screw started by feeling????? I'll bet we lifted that block 15 times before finally snagging that first bolt. Easy after that one.

Managed to get about 30 ft of my new trench, including the part I dreaded most, across the cane haul road (our drive).
I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
David

/ KB2375 control valve #15  
Nice to see you're digging again and it's working good. The valves are rather simple in design but work. My original problem was the one block where the casting was off on the inside chambers.

Don't be to rough on your wife. Mine is similar when it comes to mechanical things or when I'm working on the house and need a hand. They just haven't had the experience and what may be simple to us is unfamiliar to them. I'm usually in a catch 22. If I explain first, she says I know. If I don't explain, she says I didn't tell her. :confused2: Someday I'll figured it out. :)

/ KB2375 control valve #16  
<snip> I'm usually in a catch 22. If I explain first, she says I know. If I don't explain, she says I didn't tell her. :confused2: Someday I'll figured it out. :)

NO you won't!:laughing: Thats exactly where they want us, caught between a rock and a hard place....good luck figuring out what women want; if you do you will be sacrificed to the ? from somewhere, never to be seen from again.:confused2::laughing:

/ KB2375 control valve #17  
It seems I'm in a similar situation as sodamo was last year. A few years ago my boom began lowering itself to the ground and I suspected a slow leak at the valve. When I mounted the hoe last week, the slow leak wasn't so slow anymore! Now fluid pours out the top of the valve even when the machine is just idling. I purchased the parts manual to figure out what I needed, but can't identify which brand of valve is in it. How can I identify the valve so I can purchase the correct parts? Thank you.