Broken again, loosing faith

/ Broken again, loosing faith #391  
TIMEOUT!!! My dealer gave me two hats, but they weren't the tasty grey color. I want a recount!!! Oh, I'm getting confused, but it's probably because I'm in Fladuh.

yeah, I got a hat, but it was blue and said New Holland on it..(the dealer is both Kioti and New Holland).. Oh well.

James K0UA

/ Broken again, loosing faith
TIMEOUT!!! My dealer gave me two hats, but they weren't the tasty grey color. I want a recount!!! Oh, I'm getting confused, but it's probably because I'm in Fladuh.

I'll see your two hats and raise you a hoodie and jacket, although I did buy two tractors and a cab in a year!

/ Broken again, loosing faith #394  
I'll see your two hats and raise you a hoodie and jacket, although I did buy two tractors and a cab in a year!

Wow- Okay I fold... On a semi-serious note, I gotta give LaVoie Equipment ( I think they are MossFlowerWoods dealer) a :thumbsup:. They seem to be really good about providing info on TBN when folks have problems. It would be great to see more dealers providing that service.

/ Broken again, loosing faith #395  
Hey guys, I got my free Chinese tractor in the mail yesterday, and it runs on fish oil!:laughing:
Now if I could only figure out how to make it not smell when its been in the sun all day I'd be onto something big!:thumbsup:

CM,

You know the rules. No Pic, doest not exist... Cough it up boss!

David

Last edited:
   / Broken again, loosing faith #396  

PhiferPharm,

Truth be told, it is more tan than grey... But I got it from some stoopid FaceBooc Kioti thing. But when I read the post about getting a free Kioti hat the same day it arrived, I thought it was senendipity...

Be well,
David

PS - I like the Orange one my dealer gave me better, too bad it is not hunter orange though... I really want a hunter orange one with LaVoie Equipment logobut he seems too busy to advertise.

Last edited:
   / Broken again, loosing faith #397  
Wow- Okay I fold... On a semi-serious note, I gotta give LaVoie Equipment ( I think they are MossFlowerWoods dealer) a :thumbsup:. They seem to be really good about providing info on TBN when folks have problems. It would be great to see more dealers providing that service.

That's my guy. Tony does all the online stuff, but his Dad John is awesome too.

They are great on the phone, email, etc. also. I only threaten to shop around, they have won my loyalty.

David

/ Broken again, loosing faith #398  
CM,

You know the rules. No Pic, doest not exist... Cough it up boss!

David

How's this: 'Made in Chinar' You cash my check for 3,000000.00000.00 and I give you $10,0000 American dollar.:cool:

/ Broken again, loosing faith #399  
Well, once again a new problem to deal with. For anybody who cares to read the exhaustive list of issues I've had with my CK30, here it is http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/218090-my-new-ck-30-a.html

Today, the FEL lever broke, I have curl but no dump. On top of that, I still have a slight hydraulic fluid leak (which I remember after each time I park on my paved driveway), no temp. gauge and the FEL lock is broken.

I'm starting to loose faith in Kioti, and I've been a big proponent of them up to now. I think these tractors are big and heavy and capable and all the rest, there's no doubt. They will do things no Kubota or JD in the same hp range and certainly the same price range will come close to doing (other than mow the lawn!), but in the end, it's just got to work. I'm seriously thinking about abandoning ship, guess I'll need a new handle on TBN.

I would respectfully diagree with your statement that your Kioti will do things no Kubota or JD will do. I own three Kubotas. All get the snot worked out of them and none have ever had any component to fail as of yet. Yes, you can buy a lemon I suppose in any color but your case is unexcusable. I' walk away fom Kioti and look elsewhere. If you do not want a Bota or JD they tell me Massey is buildin a very heavy workhorse now.

/ Broken again, loosing faith #400  
I would respectfully diagree with your statement that your Kioti will do things no Kubota or JD will do. I own three Kubotas. All get the snot worked out of them and none have ever had any component to fail as of yet. Yes, you can buy a lemon I suppose in any color but your case is unexcusable. I' walk away fom Kioti and look elsewhere. If you do not want a Bota or JD they tell me Massey is buildin a very heavy workhorse now.

Dont worry, he bought another Kioti
That whole breed, no matter the color have a heart of steel