Serial number

/ Serial number #1  

moondawg

Tractor
Kioti 3054
Recently purchased a used Lk 3054 with a serial number of 626500072. Can anyone tell me what year this Tractor was produced?

/ Serial number #2  
My number is 626500684 (600 units after yours). My machine is a 1993 which was the first production year for that model, so I think that answers your question.

This little machine has done everything I've asked of it. It fits easily in the woods and is a real workhorse in the field. Would I like bigger? of course, but it seems to be the perfect machine for going up & dressing the logging trails, mowing the fields, moving tons of materials, back-filling & leveling ditches, etc, etc. In a nutshell, a great old school, basic non-sexy tractor.

/ Serial number
Thanks Kentrodngun, is that a factory or aftermarket fel on your picture?

/ Serial number #4  
FEL is a factory KL122. Books says it can lift 750 lbs but I unloaded a car lift weighing 1500 lbs from the back of a tractor trailer. I told the guy we'd have to separate the load into two pieces in order for me to take it out, but he said he'd seen many loaders this size handle the load. I had my doubts but, son of a gun, he was right.

/ Serial number #5  
FEL is a factory KL122. Books says it can lift 750 lbs but I unloaded a car lift weighing 1500 lbs from the back of a tractor trailer. I told the guy we'd have to separate the load into two pieces in order for me to take it out, but he said he'd seen many loaders this size handle the load. I had my doubts but, son of a gun, he was right.

That's a bit of a surprise to me, my KL130 on my CK30 wouldn't have lifted 1500# from that height.

/ Serial number #6  
kiotiken, maybe a bit of explanation. I was uphill of the tractor trailer. We chained the lift to the bucket and my son & son-in-law stood on the back of my 3 point back blade for counterweight. I had the sphincter factor going but I was able to lift it up & off the truck. Once off, I had the load inches above the ground and drove uphill about 100 feet - never thought I could do it.

/ Serial number #7  
When I had my DK-35 I tried to lift a pallet of 1/2" plywood off the ground. I could barely get it to budge. I did find that at certain times if I was trying to load a heavy load off a trailer I could do so because the load was not on the ground. It seems that trying to pick up something off the ground is more difficult than just moving it from a height at say mid lift, like a trailer gate.
I could be wrong about this but it seems that is how it worked for me.
Others experiences?

/ Serial number #8  
Recently purchased a used Lk 3054 with a serial number of 626500072. Can anyone tell me what year this Tractor was produced?

The "6" is the year = 1996
The "265" is the model = LK3054
The "00072" is the sequence off assembly line = #72

/ Serial number #9  
The "6" is the year = 1996
The "265" is the model = LK3054
The "00072" is the sequence off assembly line = #72

Tony, my number is 626500684 and it is a 1993 (first year) model. Earlier Kioti LK3054s like ours had a 9 digit serial number. Later models (I believe beginning in 2001) started using the actual single digit year in the serial number.