HEAD GASKET

/ HEAD GASKET #1  

300wtby

Bronze Member
Tractor
kioti ck25
Well looks like I blew the head gasket on my CK-25,now I need your help in finding a shop manual,some new headbolts,and of course a gasket, any info would be a great help.

/ HEAD GASKET #2  
Dealer items. Contact yours.

/ HEAD GASKET
Unfortunately my dealer is out of business. Was hoping to mail order items from another dealer out of state.

/ HEAD GASKET #4  
Try MIE. Michigan Iron & Equipment, or any number of other approved advertisers on TBN.

/ HEAD GASKET
Thats what I was looking for,the closest dealer to me dosent seem to hospitable since I never bought the tractor from him,100 dollars for a head gasket just seemed a little to high,work me up a quote for everything I will need and pm me a price,would really be appreciated.....Thank

P.S.... Did Wallace tractor go out of business..?

Last edited:
   / HEAD GASKET #6  
Wallace didn't go out of business. He switched from Kioti to Bobcat and carries his other brands. If you like dealing with him, the Bobcat CT225 should be the same. If you contact him, he would be able to tell you exactly what parts are interchangeable. Wallace Tractor and Equipment NEPA Compact Tractors Lake Ariel Poconos Honesdale PA

Michigan Iron and Equipment are also nice to deal with. From their site, you can go to the "buy Kioti parts online" tab, put your tractor info in and see the parts you need and very close prices. From there, you send them an email, within the site, with the part numbers you need and they will quote you a price. Or just give them a call. Michigan Iron and Equipment, Kioti Tractors, Kioti Implements, Kodiak Attachments, Befco, Hound Dog Attachments, Dk Series Tractors, Central Michigan

This dealer, Brownies Tractors, is also nice to deal with in SW Ohio http://www.browniestractors.com/