DK45se cab pto troubleshooting.

/ DK45se cab pto troubleshooting. #1  

Kendrick

Gold Member
Tractor
DK45S(Cab)
I had run the pto yesterday no issues. I started th bailer up today and it turned over the pto for about 10 sec or so and kicked out. now i cant get it to turn at all. I disconnected the bailer tried manual and auto no change. the light on the side of the cab lights up to engage the pto but the dash light is dark. due to activitys I have never run the pto in auto before but even that wont work now.

Any suggestions would be great help as i get thunderstorms tomorow night for sure and reeeealy need to get the hay in before that.

/ DK45se cab pto troubleshooting. #2  
i take it you have checked all the fuses.....the cab box and the box by the steering column?
Fuse #4 supplies the PTO and 4x4 system with power.

There is also a PTO micro switch located under tyhe yellow 3 point position handle.I believe that tells the pto system that the impliment has been raised, thru shutting off the pto in auto mode.

/ DK45se cab pto troubleshooting.
hehe got a case of the stupids today, nothing has been going right for me lately. i was suprised i had to unbolt the cover to the fuses. just got done with 540 bales so i can stack them in the morning.