Kioti CK20 and general Kioti questions

/ Kioti CK20 and general Kioti questions
Mathey,

You are absolutely correct about the Kioti warranty

<font color="blue">Kioti Warranty
Warranty Program

KIOTI is proud to offer a comprehensive warranty program to the buyer of any new KIOTI compact tractor, attachment, implement or part purchased from an authorized dealer. KIOTI will repair or replace, at its option, any part covered under warranty that is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period. Warranty repairs must be obtained at an authorized KIOTI dealership and require proof of purchase.

</font>

/ Kioti CK20 and general Kioti questions #12  
Glad they changed that policy, smart move on their part.
Pertaining to ALL dealers, still no guarantee the reception you'd get if bought from another dealer. If their policy is to take care of their customers first, you could be waiting a while before they get a slot to fix yours.
Pacesetter

/ Kioti CK20 and general Kioti questions
malk -
I live in New Hampshire and after checking out three dealers in my state and one in Maine I ended up buying my CK20 from Little Tractor in Illinois. One dealer here would not go below list ($15,200 with FEL). Another said he could not get one until next year and the third said I should buy from Little when I told him about the quote I had received. Even after a significant delivery charge, the price was lower, and I also found Little's advice helpful. I have yet to find out about warranty service at an in-state dealer but I don't expect a problem. Work is work and the local dealers are small compared to what many deal with in the larger markets.