landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
image-1253694674.jpg

image-1293429341.jpg

image-1694940600.jpg

/ Non profit road work #2  
Nice photos of what looks like a very gratifying project. It has to be a good feeling to help out on a non profit project by getting good use out of your tractor and your own time. Must be fun to have that much land and open space to work with! Tractor on!

/ Non profit road work
ccdck20hst said:
Nice photos of what looks like a very gratifying project. It has to be a good feeling to help out on a non profit project by getting good use out of your tractor and your own time. Must be fun to have that much land and open space to work with! Tractor on!

Thanks we bought the tractor to get the road clean up the lot and the 2acre garden area. So worthy it will be a art retreat that is for kids that have been abused from sexual to mentally all kinds of abuses. Also they will help grow organic vegetables to give to anyone thats having a hard time feeding there family. As a survivor it's so important so they don't go down the path of drugs or getting in trouble or do what my older brother did a take there life.

/ Non profit road work #4  
Sounds like a great and worthwhile project. Hope all goes well, sorry about your brother.

/ Non profit road work #5  
My hats off to you. You are making a difference!

/ Non profit road work
ERE said:
My hats off to you. You are making a difference!

Thanks i just want to leave this earth someday knowing i helped someone. Just like my grandfather did when i grew up on his farm always gave food to to everyone

/ Non profit road work
Ed of all trades said:
Sounds like a great and worthwhile project. Hope all goes well, sorry about your brother.

Thank you i still miss him everyday. It hard getting older with out him.

/ Non profit road work #8  
You are to be commended for your work and you will be rewarded.

/ Non profit road work #9  
I don't see anything hanging off the back of your tractor. Did you do all that work with your loader?!

/ Non profit road work
joshuabardwell said:
I don't see anything hanging off the back of your tractor. Did you do all that work with your loader?!

Thats because the 3pt hitch isn't working the box blade at the top under brush. So i've been doing it with out weight e way my grandfather taught us of the farm the way his father taught him.