Injection Pump Rebuild

/ Injection Pump Rebuild #1  

ritcheyvs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S
KiotiDave, Several readers are interested in your comment about the possibility of local Kioti IP rebuild capability. Particularly since some of the "failures" are easily replaced things like rack gears and delivery-valve springs. Ref your post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...230395-ck25-will-not-start-8.html#post2982634

Sherrym, in particular, made great effort to find a local rebuild capability and hit a stone wall at every turn. In a PM to me she said:

sherrym said:
ritcheyvs said:
... Kioti Dave says Bosch parts fit these pumps. So there must be a Bosch version of the IP. Have you tried a Bosch shop? . ....

Yes I have tried bosch shops and authorized Zexel repair shops. It seems that Doowon has a technical license agreement with Zexel(which is owned by bosch) and therefore there is not component parts or service support given for these pumps. I was told this by an authorized zexel dealer.

Can you help make sense of this?

/ Injection Pump Rebuild #2  
Hi Ritchyvs,
I also explained that almost all of our experience in this matter is with the CK25 through CK30, we only had 1 pump go in a DK45S and it was under warranty. We have not heard a thing about the pump in 4 years and we see the customer at the fair every year. I cannot tell you who owns or licenses what, all I know is when we have a pump break that is way out of warranty we send it the the shop. He fixes it and we never have to deal with it again. This is not a common thing, we maybe see one or two of these a year and we have a lot of tractors out there.
I will try to call our guy and ask if he can do the bigger pumps. I have never had to send him one for a DK series in 9 years.
Dave G.
KiotiDave

/ Injection Pump Rebuild #3  
Hi Ritchyvs,
I also explained that almost all of our experience in this matter is with the CK25 through CK30, we only had 1 pump go in a DK45S and it was under warranty. We have not heard a thing about the pump in 4 years and we see the customer at the fair every year. I cannot tell you who owns or licenses what, all I know is when we have a pump break that is way out of warranty we send it the the shop. He fixes it and we never have to deal with it again. This is not a common thing, we maybe see one or two of these a year and we have a lot of tractors out there.
I will try to call our guy and ask if he can do the bigger pumps. I have never had to send him one for a DK series in 9 years.
Dave G.
KiotiDave
This is good news to know since I have a 2008 DK40se. So far with 298 hours on the meter its been flawless.I also use some type of diesel additives in all of my diesel equipment.coobie