How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #1  

mpham

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B 2650 cab
279110d1346631336-todays-seat-time-image-2446591423.jpg
I used my CK20 to pop and roll this monster yesterday! Clearing some land and moving a stone wall to my border.More pics are in the fun tractor thread. The tractor does get hot doing this work.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #2  
Answer, "very strong". Nice.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST.
No just heat. It is more a winter machine for me. I use it for snow removal.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #5  
No just heat. It is more a winter machine for me. I use it for snow removal.

What do you use to remove snow? I have a ATV w/48" plow but this year was thinking about using my CK20. The question is by what method; blower/plow/FEL ?? After years of using rear blade on an old 2wd tractor, it has to be front mounted.

I use the bucket for small storms and a 54 inch rear mounted blower for the big ones we normally get. Was thinking of getting a bucket mounted plow this year.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #7  
North Central Mass gets alot of snow, I used the ck20s to clear snow for the last three years. Brother has a similar size Kabota and lives in south east mass, no snow. He uses a 3pt blower and raves about it. I used a back plow but went back to just the bucket

I have to mention my tractor fuel pump died. The guys at Upper Valley came out after hours , they also got Kioti to cover the part cost when the tractor is 30 months old. Very nice group of guys

Last edited:
oldbob said:
North Central Mass gets alot of snow, I used the ck20s to clear snow for the last three years. Brother has a similar size Kabota and lives in south east mass, no snow. He uses a 3pt blower and raves about it. I used a back plow but went back to just the bucket

I have to mention my tractor fuel pump died. The guys at Upper Valley came out after hours , they also got Kioti to cover the part cost when the tractor is 30 months old. Very nice group of guys

I,m in Templeton.. We sure do get a lot it seems! Last year was great.

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #9  
I use the bucket for small storms and a 54 inch rear mounted blower for the big ones we normally get. Was thinking of getting a bucket mounted plow this year.

Get a small snow box you will be happier. CJ

/ How strong is a Kioti CK20 HST. #10  
I have the 54" blower on the back of my CK20S for heavy stuff, and a 72" fully articulating blade from Michigan Iron for the front. I take off the loader for the winter and use the subframe mounted snow blade. Very efficient and the ability to power angle is a huge asset. Definitely recommended.

Jon