Dirt Moving Diggin' a pond with my CK20s

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #2  
Why can't I find the lyrics or author for "I Miss My Truck" anywhere on the Internet?

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s
Why can't I find the lyrics or author for "I Miss My Truck" anywhere on the Internet?
They JUST released that album - it's their first. Their new label should be having an official launch party soon. He's a close friend, and I'm trying to help his music get out; feel free to tell others about it! The only down side is that he may be moving down to YOUR state soon :) / :(

Steve Armstrong & the 25 cent beer band
Steve Armstrong and the 25 Cent Beer Band | Bay City, MI | Country | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #5  
Yes enjoyed it also ! :thumbsup:
Maybe ice skateing in winter ? :D

Boone

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #6  
They JUST released that album - it's their first. Their new label should be having an official launch party soon. He's a close friend, and I'm trying to help his music get out; feel free to tell others about it! The only down side is that he may be moving down to YOUR state soon

Well, I'll say they are definitely ready for radio airplay. I was really surprised that that song wasn't already on the charts.

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #7  
They JUST released that album - it's their first. Their new label should be having an official launch party soon. He's a close friend, and I'm trying to help his music get out; feel free to tell others about it! The only down side is that he may be moving down to YOUR state soon

Well, I'll say they are definitely ready for radio airplay. I was really surprised that that song wasn't already on the charts.

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s
joshuabardwell said:

Thanks - I'll pass the compliment on to him!

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #9  
Nice, I enjoyed that video a lot. It made me want to grab my key and start digging, but my wife would skin me alive if I did! I`m very impressed that a CK20 did such a good job on such a big project, but I`d say if you loaded the tires, it would do even better. There were a couple times in the vid, even with the box blade on that you could tell it was getting a little light in the back. Post some pics when the pond fills and you get your fountain running.

/ Diggin' a pond with my CK20s #10  
Looks like you had alot of fun! nice job digging. I was wondering why you didnt use the clay from bottom to line the rocky sides to hold water better?