CK20 tool box

/ CK20 tool box #1  

tnmike

Gold Member
Any suggestions on adding a tool box to my CK 20?

/ CK20 tool box #3  
I bought an orange Home Depot toolbox for my CK30H and mounted it behind the seat. It cost like $10 :thumbsup:

/ CK20 tool box #4  
tool box 2.GIFtool box.GIF
Might be a little late but here is how I set up a small tool caddy. 4"abs pipe with screw cap on top and end cap on bottom. You can cut to desired length as required. Plan to add a 6" carrier to other side for slings, shackles etc.

/ CK20 tool box #5  
I did a nice little toolbox cage holder for my old Kubota that can be adapted to the CK20 for behind the seat.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/104110-l2800-l3400-tool-box-4.html
Will post up some pics next week on what it looks like.
First and second was for Army box the third was for a toolbox that can be lifted out if needed, that is what I liked the most was to be able to lift toolbox out.

Last edited:
   / CK20 tool box #6  
I did a nice little toolbox cage holder for my old Kubota that can be adapted to the CK20 for behind the seat.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/104110-l2800-l3400-tool-box-4.html
Will post up some pics next week on what it looks like.
First and second was for Army box the third was for a toolbox that can be lifted out if needed, that is what I liked the most was to be able to lift toolbox out.

The lift out idea is a good one. On my CK30 I recently replaced the original toobox with a Plano Ammo Box. It seems sturdy enough, has depth for hammer and other larger tools, and a top compartment for small stuff. I attached to the original holes that held the old box, and then attached the SMF sign to the tool box. So far so good, and did not cost much. I bought mine at Academy Sports. Here is link

Academy - Plano® Ammo Can

/ CK20 tool box #7  
Got started yesterday on toolbox cage, will post up some pics in the next couple of days as to what it will look like.

/ CK20 tool box #8  
Here is first conceptual placement (in other words, only place I could fit the darn thing without something hitting);

Attachments

• 1106121710.jpg
    1106121710.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 245
   / CK20 tool box #9  
Looks great, but would interfere with backhoe. That was my reason for the pipe option. DSC_0198.jpg

/ CK20 tool box #10  
There's another thread on here somewhere that has pictures of my ct122 (same as ck20) toolbox on it. Basically I removed the lawyer tube above the fuel tank and mounted a board with a boaters storage box from wally world. It fits perfectly and is very convenient to access