Keeps stalling out

/ Keeps stalling out #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
My dk40se hst keeps stalling out when you dig and the rpms are at 2500. Then its stalls when dumping gravel. And it had the 50hr services i'm at 57 now. Dealer wont return my call and connie keeps hanging up. How can i by pass connie.

/ Keeps stalling out #2  
This is definitely not something you need to contact Kioti about, not yet anyway. What kind of dealer do you have? Mine has regular business hours, a showroom and shop and most importantly, a phone. If that doesn't sound like your dealer, you need to find one like that, they'd happily take your call and Kioti's money to fix your tractor under warranty. If you still can't get satisfaction from your dealer or any others and have a valid concern that needs to be address by Kioti, Kioti members on TBN will be happy to steer you past Connie.

/ Keeps stalling out #3  
We could but it is to soon :D. There is a minimum of at least ten interactions with Connie before you can go onto the next level:laughing:

/ Keeps stalling out
Dingo Man said:
We could but it is to soon :D. There is a minimum of at least ten interactions with Connie before you can go onto the next level:laughing:

Good dingo man i think fighting a month with connie and the dealer with my tires was more then ten times. I do like the tractor a lot it's not the tractor fault we have to deal with connie.
It sad when you kioti gets sick.

/ Keeps stalling out
Good one.

/ Keeps stalling out #6  
Good dingo man i think fighting a month with connie and the dealer with my tires was more then ten times. I do like the tractor a lot it's not the tractor fault we have to deal with connie.
It sad when you kioti gets sick.

Ahhhh yes, now I remember a little more of your story. Your dealer doesn't sound like someone you want to be calling anyway! OK, the first thing to do is forget you've ever talked to your dealer. Is there another one reasonably close by? Mine is well over an hour even though there are at least two that are closer, sometime it pays to go a little further. If there is no other dealer within 100 mile of you, you will get help from Kioti if you tell them your dealer and the only one close to you refuses contact with you over a previous disagreement. Unfortunately, they don't have a group of mechanics they're going to send you, they may help step in and ensure your dealer takes care of your machine. Still not the way I'd go, I'd truck it 300 miles first.

/ Keeps stalling out #7  
Are you sure you aren't dead heading the rear remote valve on the detent? Even with that, I guess shouldn't stall out the tractor at 2500 rpm though... Check your loader hydraulic connections too, I've never tried deadheading the rear remote and the loader at the same time but that might stall out the tractor?
Hopefully another dealer is reasonably close.

/ Keeps stalling out #8  
It's not hard to stall the machine, at any RPM, if you're digging in low gear and curling and lifting the FEL at the same time. It's stalling while dumping gravel I don't understand, can you elaborate on that?

/ Keeps stalling out
kiotiken said:
It's not hard to stall the machine, at any RPM, if you're digging in low gear and curling and lifting the FEL at the same time. It's stalling while dumping gravel I don't understand, can you elaborate on that?

When it stalled when i was dumping i was stopped i had the bucket low to the ground i move the bucket up to the top of hood started dumping the load and the tractor died put it N and started back up. It happen twice dumping and six time lightly digging sand.

/ Keeps stalling out #10  
Does the machine labour and then stall as if you were just pushing it a little to far, or does it just die, from 2500 RPM to 0?