Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Default Re: The beast is a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote machine View Post
    Unless I misunderstood you last posted 52 hours and most recently did two hours in a tree, so 54 hours would be the sum of your hours- NO?
    Are there pics, so you can be submitted to the Canadian Darwin awards committee?
    Yes, I started at 52 hrs and the meter now reads 54 hrs as I would expect since I was out there for 2 hrs. That tells me regardless of RPM, the meter is counting actual hrs. No pics since I lived and therefor disqualified myself from the prestigious award. Since my wife wouldn't as much as look outside while this was going on and I was balancing at the top of the ladder with a pole in one hand trying to grab the swining lights with the other (oh ya, this was on a crazy windy day), there was no opportunity for pics.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Ken I realize you were busy with the lighting, and had no opportunity for photography, but perhaps you could re-create the scene with the ladder and have your wife now standing by with the camera to "capture the moment" so to speak I am sure it would make a nice addition to the post here, especially given this festive time of year.

Merry Christmas!

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

I don't know, my neighbours think I'm crazy enough as it is It was actually a lot of work to get it all rigged up and strapped tight. I'll post a picture of the tree lit up, but I think you'll have to use your imagination to get a picture of an extension ladder ratchet strapped to a set of pallet forks fully raised with a dummy dancing around on top with a 20ft chimney sweeping pole swaying around in his hand. I'm not sure I'd want to see an actual picture of that.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

I was kidding Ken, I would not want really want you to risk life and limb again.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Really Ken, the 'ole, I only have two hands excuse for no pics?!
    I'll buy the my wife wouldn't even look outside routine- that makes it so much easier for the EMT's to just do a chalk outline instead of actually having to try to revive you.
    I'm surprised you didn't wait for a blizzard so it would be harder to locate you in the snow, after several hours of your wife wondering what might have happened outside and finally deciding to take a look.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234