27-35 series reliability?

/ 27-35 series reliability? #22  
What symptoms did you experience with the defective relief valve.
The relief valve would open too early ans as a result some noise/vibration in the hydraulic system and weaker lift/curl on the fel and BH.

/ 27-35 series reliability? #23  
What symptoms did you experience with the defective relief valve.
The relief valve would open too early ans as a result some noise/vibration in the hydraulic system and weaker lift/curl on the fel and BH.

/ 27-35 series reliability? #24  
I first purchased an 08 DK-35sehst and BH-2485 Kioti backhoe, and put about 350 hours on it from May '09 to fall '010. It turned out to be a little too small as to lift capacity and a few other things so I traded it in and bought an '010 DK-40se/hst. This particular tractor is one notch up from what you requested info on but worth mentioning because if you think you might have bigger work needs at anytime in the future, you should definitely look at this specific Kioti. It has four cylinders vs. three on the Dk series and has about 1500#(as I seem to remember) greater lift capacity than the DK-35 series.
One other thing, the Bobcats do have many of the same parts but from what I saw on a dealers lot the seats are completely different- the Kioti's being much heavier duty, and as I seem to remember from the visit to Bobcat there were various other things that were definitely not the same. Probably the engine and drivetrain are the same but there are differences to note between the brands.
So far as injection pumps, as already stated, that is a very small number of all the machines out there but it gets noticed here because folks bring their issues to light in the forum. It does not appear to be a significant problem and when and if it happens under warranty it is remedied by Kioti.
IMHO one may find cheaper or lesser quality overall in other brands, but not an overall package of features that are included like Kioti offers, instead of a long list of add ons for more money.

/ 27-35 series reliability? #25  
CM, I'm curious as to the differences with Bobcat, as far as I was aware, they are identical. The loaders are obviously not the same at all but I thought the tractors themselves were.

/ 27-35 series reliability? #26  
CM, I'm curious as to the differences with Bobcat, as far as I was aware, they are identical. The loaders are obviously not the same at all but I thought the tractors themselves were.

I know for sure that NONE of the Bobcats have draft control. I think that they are a bit different as far as what is std and optional with the rear remotes and either the seats are different or there is some sort of seat option.

/ 27-35 series reliability? #27