3-Point Hitch Post hole diggers

/ Post hole diggers #1  

moondawg

Tractor
Kioti 3054
Looking to buy a post hole digger. Any thoughts on various makes on the market ?

/ Post hole diggers #2  
I'm a little partial but if you do your research, you'll find that our Everything Attachments post hole diggers give you the best value on the market and I'm sure our customers will agree. They are made here in NC, come complete with an auger and pto shaft and ship free to your home(except for the Category 2 model) within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC. We have several models so make sure you give us a call so we can match the right one for your tractor. If you need to order an additional auger with your phd, you will find them priced separately here on our website.

Last edited:
   / Post hole diggers #3  
Try Landpride, Its the last one you buy.

/ Post hole diggers #4  
Agri Supply was 349.00 no bits included. One 6inch bit was $77 the 12" bit was $120 or so. I have borrowed one a few times just like it. It did a great job for me. Check the agrisupply web site for inventory before you go. Also note it doesn;t come put together.

/ Post hole diggers #6  
If you'll look closely at the gearboxes of the big name post hole diggers(Woods, Land Pride, Rhino and Danuser) and compare them to ours, you will find different colors but that's about it. HOWEVER, if you compare the prices then you'll find that the Everything Attachments post hole diggers are about 1/2 the price!!!

/ Post hole diggers #7  
I have a bushhog brand. Works Good. Pay attention to what kind of shear pins the one's you consider to buy. One model of the bushhog PHD used custom shear pins at $9 each! Another model (mine) uses plain cheap 3/8" common soft bolts that you can pick up for less than $1 just about anywhere. Heavier is better, and hydraulic down pressure better yet. The lower cost ones are generally good enough unless you are fencing thousands and thousands of feet of fence.

/ Post hole diggers #8  
Depending on what and how much you are doing you may want to get one with a down pressure kit.

/ Post hole diggers #10  
moondawg said:
Looking to buy a post hole digger. Any thoughts on various makes on the market ?

Bought a used Danuser F8 at an auction last week. Built to last forever. Spoke to their customer service and they treated me like I just bought the thing brand new!

I will be updating with the latest safety features this week. Great company.