Pats eady change.

/ Pats eady change. #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Interested. To know if this will work on my DK45. Don't want to buy several shafts. 2011 model.
Thanks

/ Pats eady change. #2  
I believe it will, but with telescopic link ends, I'm not sure it's going to make it any easier. Do you find it difficult to change implements? With the position lever for the 3pt on the DK as well as the telescopic link ends, I no longer see a need for this type of device.

/ Pats eady change.
kiotiken said:
I believe it will, but with telescopic link ends, I'm not sure it's going to make it any easier. Do you find it difficult to change implements? With the position lever for the 3pt on the DK as well as the telescopic link ends, I no longer see a need for this type of device.

Yea, I do but don't know how much this will help. Don't want to buy it for minimal help with the plow to find out I need a new shaft for the tiller or bush hog. Know whai I mean?

/ Pats eady change. #4  
Well, I've never used them or anything else like them, so I can't say for sure but it makes sense that they will put the implement a few inches further back, but if the shaft is properly sized, that shouldn't be a deal breaker. When I back up to an implement, I intentionally stop a few inches behind the pins, that way I can use the telescopic link ends more easily, I find they're only good if they're extended at least a inch or two. I'm sure you do, but pull the pins on the stabilizers and you should have all the slack you need in every direction.

/ Pats eady change. #5  
RJ I agree with Ken and see no big time saver since we already have telescoping arms. You still have to get off and hook up the Top Link, & reaching down to hook up the arms takes only a few seconds.

/ Pats eady change. #6  
I don't need my Carters any more since I got the Kioti with the telescoping links.. The Carters don't extend the length of the lower links, as they sit on top of the lower links at the same position as the ball ends. But they do sit higher, so your lower link position cannot go quite as low as they did originally. Anyway like the others have said, I just don't see the need for these devices with telescoping lower links and stabilizers.

James K0UA

/ Pats eady change. #7  
double check all your PTO shafts for how much the 2 portions of the shaft over lap.

everythingattachements.com in there PTO shaft section, has a great video of how to measure, lengths and cut PTO shafts. in your case if you add the pats easy hitch. you may find you do not have enough overlap.

you can buy short "extensions" that fit on rear of tractor and then PTO shaft connects to extension. that might get what you need. if one of your PTO shafts are just barely there.

if you do not have a "over run clutch" and/or "slip clutch" and just have shear pins in your PTO shafts. getting a "over run clutch" and/or slip clutch could possibly act like an extension as well.