Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower?

/ Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower? #1  

ustmd

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK27 HST
So I was using the rear finish mower in the small horse pasture a few weeks ago when, after about 30 minutes of mowing, I discovered that the retaining pin on one of the wheel assemblies had come off and the entire wheel had come off at some point while I was mowing my fat, happy and dumb way through the pasture :eek:. From my research this i not an uncommon problem.

I have found the main wheel assembly, but not the missing bushings or what looks like a grease cap and whatever other parts I may be missing. Of course, I cannot find my manual and my on line searches have turned up nothing (all of the Kioti parts site list this mower as PDF only and do not have a link to a manual).

I like the guy at my Kioti dealership, but it is 35 miles each way and rather than make 3 trips to buy the parts I didn't know about, I would like to do it in 1. Anyone have a link to a parts diagram or an electronic copy of the part diagram for the mower?

Thanks

/ Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower? #3  
If this is a Kioti mower, it should be the same as SICMA, who also makes Phoenix, Unifarm, First Choice, and a bunch of other relabeled "brands." I've had reasonable luck getting parts from these guys: DN Equipment Part - Agricultural Equipment Parts

/ Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower?
Thanks to both of you. The links are perfect as well as being very useful sites.