Tractor
    Kioti CK27 HST

Default Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower?

So I was using the rear finish mower in the small horse pasture a few weeks ago when, after about 30 minutes of mowing, I discovered that the retaining pin on one of the wheel assemblies had come off and the entire wheel had come off at some point while I was mowing my fat, happy and dumb way through the pasture . From my research this i not an uncommon problem.

I have found the main wheel assembly, but not the missing bushings or what looks like a grease cap and whatever other parts I may be missing. Of course, I cannot find my manual and my on line searches have turned up nothing (all of the Kioti parts site list this mower as PDF only and do not have a link to a manual).

I like the guy at my Kioti dealership, but it is 35 miles each way and rather than make 3 trips to buy the parts I didn't know about, I would like to do it in 1. Anyone have a link to a parts diagram or an electronic copy of the part diagram for the mower?

Thanks

Default Re: Manual/Parts list for KRM03-60 rear finish mower?

I have the kioti manual for this mower. KMR03-60 but his link may help you out.
    Parts For Sitrex, First Choice, Caroni, & Howse Mowers - Blades, Belts, And More: KIOTI 60" Finish Mower

Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

If this is a Kioti mower, it should be the same as SICMA, who also makes Phoenix, Unifarm, First Choice, and a bunch of other relabeled "brands." I've had reasonable luck getting parts from these guys: DN Equipment Part - Agricultural Equipment Parts
    Scott: Kioti DK45S, KL451 loader, Phoenix M72S mower, Deere BB5072 Box Scraper, Fit Rite Hydro Top & Side Links; DIY Kioti knowledge site (in work): http://kioti.dyndns.org/

Tractor
    Kioti CK27 HST

Thanks to both of you. The links are perfect as well as being very useful sites.

Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

Scott: Kioti DK45S, KL451 loader, Phoenix M72S mower, Deere BB5072 Box Scraper, Fit Rite Hydro Top & Side Links; DIY Kioti knowledge site (in work): http://kioti.dyndns.org/