My shiny new toy just arrived

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #22  
Nice Tractor, enjoy! Hope mine comes in at the end of the week.
Are you anywhere near Arthurette? The wife was born in Bath. NB

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #23  
That is a nice looking rig! Stay safe.

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #24  
Nice looking set up. I been looking at getting a front mount blower for mine but havn't made the leap yet. How easy is it to get on and off and how far will it drift the snow?

/ My shiny new toy just arrived
Bubba, I'm in the Moncton area, pretty much the other end of the province.

Kiotimiike, the first time I mounted everything it took me about 30 minutes, and that includes the subframe and running to the shed for some tools. Now that I figured out that you need to pin the rear of the subframe first before the front I can probably have it all connected in 15 minutes by myself, 10 minutes if I have someone in the cab running the hydraulics. The blower itself it pretty simple, drive up to it, lift it up, insert a retaining pin on each side and connect the PTO shaft.

If you're in the same general area as me then you probably got that heavy wet snowfall about 2 weeks ago too. With this blower I was able clear the tops of the trees with that cement so I'm pretty happy with it's performance. I angled the shoot down a couple notches after that and I blow the snow about 30' away if I'm out in the open.

If you're in the Moncton area and would like to take a look at the setup send me a PM.

Jason

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #26  
Hi Jason,

I'm looking at buying almost the same set up (looking at going with a CK30) and live up in the Fredericton area. I'm curious what dealer you went with and what you paid for your set up, if you don't mind sharing.

Luke