My shiny new toy just arrived

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #1  

unimog_jason

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 755, Kioti DK40SE, JD 410
I've been going back and forth on what I wanted to buy next for the last 6 months, finally made up my mind that a cab tractor with front mount blower was going to be the most practical solution for my problems. The wife won't have any excuses as to why the driveway isn't clear when I get home from work this winter.

I did a bunch of shopping around at all the local places and looked at Massey, LS, TYM, Mahindra, McCormick (Kioti in red paint), Deere and Kioti. At the end of the day the Kioti price came out ahead and I liked the owner of the place too.

The agreed upon package was a DK40SE HST with R1 tires, loader and 66" front mount blower. He threw in a woodspliter for free if I signed before Sept 15th as the local dealers were having a competition to see who could sell the most tractors.

I stopped by last night for a final inspection before delivery and he informed me that he had to give the the 72" blower instead, the mid PTO on anything below 40 hp turns one way, 40 and above turn the other way. The 66" blower is for the under 40 tractors, so I got an extra 6" for free, a $1200 savings for me!!

It was dropped of this afternoon and I didn't have a lot of time to play with it yet, but it's a long weekend so I'm sure I'll put a couple scratches in her before I head back to work on Tuesday.

Don't mind the dirt, I had to run her through the manure pile before I took some pictures.

Jason

DSC00837t.jpgDSC00836t.jpgDSC00835t.jpg

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #2  
Nice! Sure is a sweet machine.

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor.

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #4  
Really like the set up. But really want ur free splitter

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #5  
Congratulations, that is fine.

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #6  
Sweet new tractor! Is that a green tractor (Deere 750?) in the background of picture #2?

/ My shiny new toy just arrived
Sweet new tractor! Is that a green tractor (Deere 750?) in the background of picture #2?

Close, 755. Nice little tractor but it wasn't up to the task anymore, I had enough of twisting around only to have a wall of snow blown in my face and down my neck.

Jason

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #9  
How much does the wood splitter usually sell for? Is it well designed?g

/ My shiny new toy just arrived #10  
Man you made out like a bandit!.. Free Wallenstein splitter and an upgrade on the blower too! What a deal. Looks really good, and I bet you will really enjoy that cab this winter. I test drove one just like it this spring on the dealers lot, they sure are nice.

James K0UA