Upper Valley Tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Upper Valley Tractor #1  

mizzentop

Tractor
kioti
So I heard Upper Valley Tractor is going under....

/ Upper Valley Tractor #2  
Last time I was there I asked what was going on because there were no tractors on the lot, but was told by Dave that they were merging with someone and were waiting for the new tier 4 tractors. So I am thinking they are just rumors.

/ Upper Valley Tractor #3  
I was there the other day and they didn't have any units on the lot. But they had the service truck and tow there.

/ Upper Valley Tractor #4  
Dave, are ya gonna chime in here?

/ Upper Valley Tractor #5  
Was over there this morning. Kioti came an took their tractors and Dave is out. Supposed to be new dealer coming but that is heresay also. A couple months will tell. Feel bad for mechanic as he is really good

/ Upper Valley Tractor #6  
That is what I heard... not sure what happened and kind of bummed out about it. I got a tractor there because it was a local business and was under the impression they were there to stay. I guess that is the risk you take going to a small business. I also talked my co-worker into getting a new tractor there as well and he ins't to happy either because he just bought his.

/ Upper Valley Tractor #7  
Dave had better chime in... There are a lot of new customers who were lured by the excellent service package. This is a real shame and a mark on kioti.

/ Upper Valley Tractor #8  
could this be more of kioti thinning out dealers? i remember a thread from last year about that

/ Upper Valley Tractor #9  
Bought my snow blower there and was hoping to get parts and possibly another tractor there. There is a closer dealer to me but this was a much nicer/friendly dealership.

/ Upper Valley Tractor #10  
Three years ago I had an issue with my Kioti, Dave "fixed it" being a good guy. Turns out it was a known problem with service bulletins issued against it. He denied it until I found the service bulletin. Then he slithered away but I was out $1500 and didn't have my tractor for two months. Other dealers emailed me about the problem and the free fix. I wish him no harm but I am happy to see him go. Other dealers and Kioti I wish well.

Status
Not open for further replies.