CK20 cracked FEL

/ CK20 cracked FEL #41  
I see grease coming out of those joints. Was that only after you got the tractor? Are the bushings also in need of replacement? That would seem to be a much bigger job than just repacking the cylinders.

I greased the heck out of it even though it was worn out. I couldnt find and dont think Kioti put replaceable bushings in the ck20. I would have to have pins and bushings made to fit and it is just not worth it. I knew I had the new style coming so I used the old one to beat on an old stone wall I needed to move. I will scrap it for junk this spring or my brother might try to fit it to one of his older machines.
If it warms up I might try popping out a pin to look for replaceable bushings.

/ CK20 cracked FEL #42  
I see on the newer loader that the tubes go thru the loader arm. And the old style don't.

/ CK20 cracked FEL #43  
That is correct. The newer style tube goes thru and is welded on both sides of the arm.

/ CK20 cracked FEL #44  
AND the tube is just the right size to store a six pack of frothy beverage.

/ CK20 cracked FEL #45  
AND the tube is just the right size to store a six pack of frothy beverage.

I use a similar size tube on my DK40 loader to store a three foot pry bar that helps in a number of ways out in the field. Of course the DK already has a beverage holder within arms reach of the operator so no need to dismount for that.

/ CK20 cracked FEL
I bought a whole new assembly for mine. So now I have both styles. I will grab a pic of both in the next couple days.(kinda busy now) and post them here.
Man that would be nice to have a beater to trash if needed. Sadly I don't want to invest in a new FEL, the fix is okay for now.