Mowing Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function!

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #1  

James Gay

Auto function of PTO has ceased to function when mower is raised or lowered. Everything operates normally when manual operation is selected. This would probably indicate an electrical control-switch-wire problem but I have not been able to locate any problems to date. A READABLE electrical diagram for the DK45s would be a great help but all I can find is a very blurry Adobe PDF file format.
Anyone out there that has the electrical schematic for the DK45s please attach a JPG file to my email address. jim_mary_gay@hotmail.com Also any suggestions for trouble shooting are appreciated!

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #2  
There is a microswitch under the 3pt lift handle that is actuated by the lift handle. Start there.

James K0UA

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #3  
James, sorry I can't help with the switch. I would make the suggestion that you not post your email address here or anywhere else on the internet, it now becomes visible to web crawlers and search engines and will led to spam and possibly fraud. You're best to ask people to send you a PM instead.

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #4  
My electrically activated AWD stopped working a couple of times because the electrical connectors under the operator station had been unplugged by brush. I would assume there is some connector there for the PTO also and that along with the microswitch that Koua mentioned should be easy to access and check.

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #5  
Well since he did post it, I sent him some troubleshooting info.

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #6  
Yes, You'd be wise to go back and edit your original post to remove your email.
If you're not able to still edit it click on the black triangle exclamation mark at the bottom of your post and ask the admin to do it for you.

/ Kioti DK45s auto function of PTO has ceased to function! #7  
My electrically activated AWD stopped working a couple of times because the electrical connectors under the operator station had been unplugged by brush. I would assume there is some connector there for the PTO also and that along with the microswitch that Koua mentioned should be easy to access and check.

Hey IT, You hit 10k posts!
Give him a new BMW or a box of Cracker Jax, whichever is left after Bigbird gets the axe!:drink: