Soft cab for CK35HST Advice

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #21  
I just came in from plowing my first snow at night. Just a three inch flurry but it is blowing pretty good. Visibility through the plastic is excellent but I'm going to move the rear work lights out on the fenders and outside the cab to cut back glare. Also I need to aim the front head lights down where they belong and try taking the brush guard off for the winter. It fuzzes the head lights. The heater wasn't free when I bought mine, so I'm leaving it as a Christmas list item. Not cold enough to need it tonight wearing a winter coat and gloves out of the wind in the cab. So far so good, now to get a eight foot Fisher plow blade hooked up to a JD carrier plate.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #22  
it looks great. i am considering one too.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #23  
My dealer just ordered me a soft cab from Cover my tractor for my CK30 hst. Should be in this week.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #25  
I will as soon as I hear from the dealer if the cab is in. It is coming from Arizona so it could be delayed at the border for a couple of days. They will install it on my CK 30 hst and then call me to come and look at it and if I like it I buy it if not they will take it off no problem. If I like it then they will charge me their cost and no installation fee. The reason for that is they were curious in this cab price and installation time. I will post pics as soon as I get her home. Can't wait.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #26  
and one last
092212170345_zps94263da2.jpg

I noticed your tractor seems to have a really wide stance with the rear tires sitting outside the fenders. I'm curious. Is that factory or did you modify it?

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #27  
Looks like he reversed the rims so they would stick out more for stability. I think

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #28  
Looks like he reversed the rims so they would stick out more for stability. I think
This is a pretty old thread but to answer the question, Yes I was going for maximum stability. I ordered the rims turned out to position H (as wide as they go) plus had them add 4.2 inch spacer hubs each side. It is working well for me except for wen I want to pull a land two bottom plow. If I had ten acres to plow I would take the time to change the set up. Any less and I would just learn where to drive and let the right
tire pack down the last furrow from the last passes.