Soft cab for CK35HST Advice

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #1  

KenGod

Silver Member
Tractor
CK2610HST
Hi Guys,

Im looking for a soft cab for my 12' CK35HST. I dont think I would like a hard cab because I like I like the open air in the summer, just not the blowing snow and sleet in the winter.
I have found some online, Im hoping you guys can steer me in the right direction with your suggestions.
here are a few links to the ones I have found so far

Cover My Tractor- Kioti Tractor Cabs, Kioti Tractor Cab, Kioti Cab Enclosures, Kioti Cab Enclosure, Kioti Cabs, Kioti Cab, Kioti Tractor Enclosures, and Kioti Tractor Enclosure with tractor canopy includes high quality materials and great features.

Tractor Cab Depot- Full Cab Enclosure for Kioti Tractors (Includes Canopy)

Thanks for any input you guys can give me

Hitch

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #2  
Hi,
We have sold several of these with the fiberglass sunshade used as support. We even have one of the electric heaters left in stock.
I will say this, you won't be able to use a windshield wiper, but the cab is a quality product and we have not had any of our customers complain about them. I would say we have sold 6 of them, they are like a good quality boat enclosure. In summer you ROLL (don't fold) them up and put them in the storage bag until next fall. You can roll up the doors and slide them back inside the rear panel to get air, then slide forward and unroll and zip.
I would not be afraid to purchase these depending on price.
KiotiDave

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice
Thanks Dave,
I think the two links I provided are for two different cab manufacturers, Im wondering if one is better then the other

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #4  
Thanks Dave,
I think the two links I provided are for two different cab manufacturers, Im wondering if one is better then the other

Seems to me the Cover my Tractor product requires you to have a canopy and the Tractor Cab depot product includes it. Tractor Cab depot also has a promo for free 12 v heater. Those two things make a big difference in the price, but I have no idea about quality.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #6  
I did some more searching around, at cover my tractor I found the option for the soft cab that comes with the HD fiberglass canopy and the entire cab is orange instead of black. I think the orange looks better then the black.
What do you guys think of this one?

Orange cab w/ canopy--Kioti Tractor Cabs, Kioti Tractor Cab, Kioti Cab Enclosures, Kioti Cab Enclosure, Kioti Cabs, Kioti Cab, Kioti Tractor Enclosures, and Kioti Tractor Enclosure with tractor canopy includes high quality materials and great features.

I think I like a matching orange canopy better in the summer.

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #7  
OK, first of all your store bought cab costing over $1600 is very nice but I'm not seeing that much difference between the one you are considering and my home made model shown below in the picture. I admit mine is uglier but I can live with it because I have no more than $200-300 bucks invested in mine and I can stand alot of ugly for that kind of money. My model is nothing more than a top consisting of a Kioti ROPS mounted top, a golf cart cover and a couple of wood or aluminum front supports running from my FEL cross brace to the Kioti front area roof deck for support. I wired in a lighter and plug in an automotive heater ($35.00). It is a bit drafty but it keeps the wind and blowing snow off my face when I do my snow blowing. No windshield wiper but a backhand to the window panel area expels any sticking snow. I have had this model in use for four years now and live in the U.P. of Michigan. In the summer the top goes back on the golf cart for dual use.

Ugliness can be beautiful.

rimshot

Attachments

• allweatherDoAnythingCK20.jpg
    allweatherDoAnythingCK20.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 598
  • OS Cab.jpg
    OS Cab.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 705
  • inside cab.jpg
    inside cab.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 559
OK, first of all your store bought cab costing over $1600 is very nice but I'm not seeing that much difference between the one you are considering and my home made model shown below in the picture. I admit mine is uglier but I can live with it because I have no more than $200-300 bucks invested in mine and I can stand alot of ugly for that kind of money. My model is nothing more than a top consisting of a Kioti ROPS mounted top, a golf cart cover and a couple of wood or aluminum front supports running from my FEL cross brace to the Kioti front area roof deck for support. I wired in a lighter and plug in an automotive heater ($35.00). It is a bit drafty but it keeps the wind and blowing snow off my face when I do my snow blowing. No windshield wiper but a backhand to the window panel area expels any sticking snow. I have had this model in use for four years now and live in the U.P. of Michigan. In the summer the top goes back on the golf cart for dual use.

Ugliness can be beautiful.

rimshot

Thanks for the pic's Rimshot, I had considered making one. We have a lot of Amish where we live and they make stuff like this for there buggy's.
Definitely food for thought

Ken

/ Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #9  
I like the idea of being able to take the cab enclosure on and off during the hot summer months as the enclosure kit from Tractor Cab Depot looks very simple to take on and off. I checked your link Ken, and it looks like they do offer it in orange and black as well as have a few different windshield options (which the other site does not offer). Might be worth looking into, it's starting to get cold out :)

Attachments

• N1K32a.jpg
    N1K32a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 241
   / Soft cab for CK35HST Advice #10  
I like the idea of being able to take the cab enclosure on and off during the hot summer months as the enclosure kit from Tractor Cab Depot looks very simple to take on and off. I checked your link Ken, and it looks like they do offer it in orange and black as well as have a few different windshield options (which the other site does not offer). Might be worth looking into, it's starting to get cold out :)

I agree 100%. I've had 3 tractors now. The first 2 had aftermarket cabs. They were awesome in the winter, but I would have loved to take them off in the summer. Now, I don't mind keeping the factory cab with A/C :)