I don't get it

/ I don't get it
That Backhoe does not belong on that machine. How did they hook up your hydraulic lines to the BH? They ran my return to the trans fill port to cut down on heat.
Murphy,if you rememberr you said that once before and Dave chimed in and said they do it all the time. That was when I fist questioned it.I don't have the answers as they do what they want as they are dealers

/ I don't get it
The OP is trying to get some help from this thread so if you're here just to be useless go back to the Deere forums.
The thread bashing Upper Valley was closed, as stated pending review of the TBN administration for content and other issues, This is what happens when people attempt to bash others or dealers / manufacturers, etc.

As stated by the OP and others a KB-2485 does NOT belong on CK series tractors. Weight is but one aspect of why a particular hoe is suited to a particular size tractor.
You should be given the correct hoe by Upper Valley, or Kioti, or whomever your next dealer you take it to. Tractors are NOT required to go to selling dealer, just an authorized dealer while under factory warranty.
Incorrect applications of a Kioti or other brand hoe could void your tractor's warranty- but that should not be your problem since you didn't match the hoe to the tractor- your dealer did- and they should know better than to put a higher series hoe with the smaller series tractor.
Does your tractor only have issues when using the hoe as far as overheating the oil? I suspect you're referring to the transmission oil? Any problems with overheating of any kind, oil, coolant, etc., or shifting if you have not used the hoe at all on a particular day?
We understand your frustration with the current situation with your dealer not being there for you; and you may be able to work something out with him at his other location - which is what I would try to do IMHO if I were you. He and his mechanic know you and your tractor best at this point.
Keep us posted and keep ALL paperwork for any and all transactions done to date and going forward.

I have no overheating problems that I am aware of. Not by the guage on dash anyway. As far as when it gets hot, let me put it this way, it's after using tractor for a continuous 4-5-6 hrs straight. Ya have to remember they changed everything around now like no more 70-80-90-wt oil in trans ect. it is all lightweight tractor fluid so to speak. I am just assuming that could be a reason. I really DON"T know, That's why i'm on forum. Transmission, front end, ect. all the same with exception the engine which is 15-30- or 15-40. It is not overheating, just 2 hands into gear after getting hot(3-4 hrs) I am not good with words so go slow on me and THANKS for the help

/ I don't get it #23  
So how did they hook up this hoe anyway? If it's not made for or recommended for the CK series tractors, there wouldn't be a subframe that would fit, or is it the same subframe for all the Kioti bh's? That doesn't seem possible given the size difference between a CK and DK tractor.

I also don't see any issue with a larger hoe as far as hydraulics go. I ran my BH-70X between 1800 - 2000 rpm to slow down the supply of oil and smooth out operation of the bh. Maybe I'd have had to run the tractor between 1900-2100 rpm to get a little extra flow for the larger hoe, but that doesn't seem like an issue, the tractor is designed to run hard at 2600 rpm and keep the oil adequately cooled.

I don't think the bh and tranny are related at all.

/ I don't get it #24  
The 2475 and 2485 backhoes run the same exact valve body.
The overheating problem may be created by a malfunctioning relief valve in the valve body.
Or believe it or not, a poor operator could create a heat problem by constantly running a function to the end of the stroke and hold the lever while bottomed out. If you do not know enough to let off on the stick this will happen.
Don't believe me, get on your machine and do it.

The Trans problem I would also point to a inexperienced operator. If you are tearing out the syncronizers in short hours of time. You have 1 of 2 things going on.

1 improper clutch adjustment
2 Not coming to a stop before shifting forward/reverse.

Now before everyone starts to harp on my about coming to a stop....The syncro shift Trans was not designed to go from forward to reverse with out stopping. It was designed to allow the shifting from forward to reverse with out grinding the gears do to the minimal amount of movement.

/ I don't get it #25  
As stated by the OP and others a KB-2485 does NOT belong on CK series tractors. Weight is but one aspect of why a particular hoe is suited to a particular size tractor.
You should be given the correct hoe by Upper Valley, or Kioti, or whomever your next dealer you take it to. Tractors are NOT required to go to selling dealer, just an authorized dealer while under factory warranty.
Incorrect applications of a Kioti or other brand hoe could void your tractor's warranty- but that should not be your problem since you didn't match the hoe to the tractor- your dealer did- and they should know better than to put a higher series hoe with the smaller series tractor.

Coyote machine.
Just a little side note to you or any others about warranties....
Putting something on your machine that was not designed or approved for it will NOT void your warranty. UNLESS that item caused the failure.
If you still think this and your are a Kioti owner, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR TRACTOR UNLESS YOU BUY A KIOTI BRAND!
I MEAN ANYTHING! INCLUDING ANY AND ALL 3 POINT ATTACHMENTS.

Let me just tell you this little story...
Back in the day we installed a toothbar on a bucket, the bucket had split in a area that had no way shape or form been related to the toothbar being on.
When I talked with the manufacture and described the issue with the bucket, the requested pictures. I sent them pictures of the bucket and no there was not a toothbar on the bucket when the picture was taken.
Their responce was...Because this was a non approved attachment used on our bucket. We will not grant warranty.
After looking at the picture I sent, you could see where the black paint was still on the bucket where the teeth were.
So I told the customer what I was told. I then gave the customer a brand new bucket on me. So with that being said...make sure you have a stand up dealer!!!!!!!!!
As for Dave..Things happen for a reason. People need to stop making him out as a bad guy.
Ever think that maybe he closed the one store to keep himself in business at the other.
There are many people out here that think we make a killing on selling tractors. I wish!
Basically all we are doing the last 4-5 years is keeping the manufactures in business.
Just look at my signature..
I couldn't make it just selling tractors, thats why we have diversified into other markets.

I'll sell to anyone that wants to have the easy life of just selling tractors and making the BIG money.!

/ I don't get it
The 2475 and 2485 backhoes run the same exact valve body.
The overheating problem may be created by a malfunctioning relief valve in the valve body.
Or believe it or not, a poor operator could create a heat problem by constantly running a function to the end of the stroke and hold the lever while bottomed out. If you do not know enough to let off on the stick this will happen.
Don't believe me, get on your machine and do it.

The Trans problem I would also point to a inexperienced operator. If you are tearing out the syncronizers in short hours of time. You have 1 of 2 things going on.

1 improper clutch adjustment
2 Not coming to a stop before shifting forward/reverse.

Now before everyone starts to harp on my about coming to a stop....The syncro shift Trans was not designed to go from forward to reverse with out stopping. It was designed to allow the shifting from forward to reverse with out grinding the gears do to the minimal amount of movement.

The tractor was grinding the SECOND i purchased it with 7-9 hrs on it. Your not reading the post. When they tore it apart they said it was shot from factory so please don't read something into it that ain't so. I do stop in between and also know how to use cluth,and when to shift.

/ I don't get it
Dave also said there is no problem installing 2485 on ck35 as they are an exact fit. Just 29 lbs heavier. He's the dealer and or was.Kioti just called and says he's still there till end of month, just no tractors to sell or anything.

/ I don't get it
Coyote machine.
Just a little side note to you or any others about warranties....
Putting something on your machine that was not designed or approved for it will NOT void your warranty. UNLESS that item caused the failure.
If you still think this and your are a Kioti owner, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR TRACTOR UNLESS YOU BUY A KIOTI BRAND!
I MEAN ANYTHING! INCLUDING ANY AND ALL 3 POINT ATTACHMENTS.

Let me just tell you this little story...
Back in the day we installed a toothbar on a bucket, the bucket had split in a area that had no way shape or form been related to the toothbar being on.
When I talked with the manufacture and described the issue with the bucket, the requested pictures. I sent them pictures of the bucket and no there was not a toothbar on the bucket when the picture was taken.
Their responce was...Because this was a non approved attachment used on our bucket. We will not grant warranty.
After looking at the picture I sent, you could see where the black paint was still on the bucket where the teeth were.
So I told the customer what I was told. I then gave the customer a brand new bucket on me. So with that being said...make sure you have a stand up dealer!!!!!!!!!
As for Dave..Things happen for a reason. People need to stop making him out as a bad guy.
Ever think that maybe he closed the one store to keep himself in business at the other.
There are many people out here that think we make a killing on selling tractors. I wish!
Basically all we are doing the last 4-5 years is keeping the manufactures in business.
Just look at my signature..
I couldn't make it just selling tractors, thats why we have diversified into other markets.

I'll sell to anyone that wants to have the easy life of just selling tractors and making the BIG money.!

Operator ****, I didn't even sit on it 1 minute and it was grinding.Factory defect was told by dealer.

/ I don't get it #29  
Operator ****, I didn't even sit on it 1 minute and it was grinding.Factory defect was told by dealer.

diaedy, the only remaining advice I have is don't bite the hand that feeds you. You seem a little bothered by many of the responses you're gettin, but many of these people are experts, have valuable information for you, are giving it to you for free and deserve a polite rebuttal. I've never met or spoken to Rick Wallace, but his reputation on this site precedes him, he can't know what is wrong with your tractor from a few posts on the internet, but take in what he is saying even if doesn't apply to your current situation. Again, the CK35 is a kick butt tractor and you will get these issues resolved. We feel for your short term pain, but push ahead, show some patience and appreciate the people who take time to respond to your posts.

/ I don't get it
I am NOT bothered by responses and if it seems that way I OPOLIGIZE as I am not good at explainging things being a drop out of school and the typing thing is even worse. BUT, the 3 people that said HUMAN error were all dealers. I've been a marine mechanic for the best of 35 years so maybe with Rick it seemed me being bothered but then I have no idea who he is either.SORRY RICK . That being said, Dave's mechanic,from upper valley, is being sent over to look at tractor according to Kioti rep. Can't ask for more than that but want to trade for hst which is what Dave said he was gonna do 1st of Oct. We will see so thanks again. Wish I had faness like you all do.