I don't get it

/ I don't get it #31  
Wow.

Do you think you can get your local dealer to fix this tractor? If it were me, and I had this many problems AND the local dealer was leaving, I'd be tempted to get the thing fixed and immediately trade it in for a brand with local support.

Even if they can get this problem completely solved, a year from now when something needs work, what are you going to do?

/ I don't get it #32  
Coyote machine.
Just a little side note to you or any others about warranties....
Putting something on your machine that was not designed or approved for it will NOT void your warranty. UNLESS that item caused the failure.
If you still think this and your are a Kioti owner, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR TRACTOR UNLESS YOU BUY A KIOTI BRAND!
I MEAN ANYTHING! INCLUDING ANY AND ALL 3 POINT ATTACHMENTS. <SNIP>

Wallace, you're right, AND I was meaning to say/infer that if the hoe caused a problem and it was not a KIOTI branded item it could lead to warranty denial, as stated in the lawyer fine print of the warranty. I also think that Kioti could choose to deny a warranty claim IF they wanted to stick to the fine print of what attachments are approved to match with each tractor series. Obviously you would know more about that being a dealer, than would I. Thanks for chiming in. Your knowledge and sharing it with all of us on TBN, and especially on Kioti issues IS greatly appreciated. And please note that I requested the admin of TBN shut down the thread that was a 'slamfest' on Dave at Upper Valley. Its inappropriate and unfair to kick anyone when their down, and we certainly don't know his particular circumstances.
To the OP, I'm speaking just for myself: there is no assumption on my part that you don't know what you're doing or don't know how to operate a clutch or tractor. You admit having some degree of difficulty expressing yourself, and no one faults you for that here. We're just trying to help as best we can. I think you have now given a clearer picture of the shuttle shift being damaged/defective when you received it. So now you have an opportunity to work with Dave, and Kioti to get it resolved once and for all. Sounds like you and your wife would be better served by an HST transmission.
FWIW, I don't think you necessarily have an overheating problem. Your tractor/transmission oil may get hot after 4-5 hours, but that doesn't mean you're overheating.

/ I don't get it
your right on that one. Not sure what to do without losing shirt.

/ I don't get it
Coyote machine, I don't think I ever said overheating, I was trying to explain that I had to use 2 hands to get into forward when machine was 4-5 hrs of running and maybe oil was thinned out and hot. Does that make sense? I cannot think of any other reason.

/ I don't get it #35  
your right on that one. Not sure what to do without losing shirt.

When I traded my CK30 HST, with comfort cab and extra set of remotes and Woods BH-70X for my DK45, my dealer gave me 94% of what I paid after a year and 135hrs on the clock. That includes what I spent on the extra remotes, cab etc, 94% of EVERYTHING I ever gave him. It made the trade easy for me, and for him, I never saw the tractor on his lot again (I drive by his door to go to the cottage), so he must have sold it fast. Hopefully your dealer can do something like that for you, but it helps to have a good positive relationship with him. Believe me, there where times I wanted to yell at my dealer with all the problems I had on my CK30, but we stayed "friends" and it's worked out well for both of us.

/ I don't get it
My dealer is out of business so to speak.

/ I don't get it #37  

But he's around until the end of the month, correct? Maybe they can get this straightened out before that.

/ I don't get it #38  

Not from what I've been reading. He closed one store but still has one open. I don't know where the two stores are/was, but they couldn't be that far apart if he commuted between them. I don't know your dealer personally or anything about him other than what I've read in dozens of posts here, but he seemed to be well like and well respected. I don't know why he closed one shop, but he's still in business and you can simply visit him there. As a valued client, I'm sure he'll work something out with you to get your tractor to the new location to be fixes or a new tractor to you.

/ I don't get it #39  
Seems like yes he's out, but he's still IN to send his mechanic and fix your situation. So it seems that Kioti is standing behind their product for you and so is your soon to be MIA dealer.
Sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the term overheating- I think at this point what matters here is that you get an HST tractor from Dave/ Kioti and then figure out who will be your dealer going forward. The 'syncro- smash' transmission issue and two handed shifting will be eliminated by moving to an HST.
Keep us posted at to the outcome, and good luck.

/ I don't get it
Tom the kioti rep is sending mechanic out so he said. Seems like he is working with kioti to do warrantee work ect. we will see. And I would like to clear up the 2 handed shifting. It only happened about 6-7 times and then i stopped using tractor so as to have them look at it. Next day it was fine and back to 1 hand. That was why I figured it was because oil was to hot. I want to thank you for your time and patience. I am NOT good with this spelling