I don't get it

/ I don't get it
I went over there in enfield and was told by employee they are done and another owner from SC was coming in and mech was staying on with new dealer. Told them what Dave said to me, went there, called there, never returned calls. He reads these threads so he could chime in again but thread was closed. All I care about is maybe through rep (which is sending mechanic out) they will come up with something that can work. I love the ck35
but not the one I got right now. Clueless, and I am not bashing Dave as I said, I never walked in his shoes

Last edited:
   / I don't get it
Not from what I've been reading. He closed one store but still has one open. I don't know where the two stores are/was, but they couldn't be that far apart if he commuted between them. I don't know your dealer personally or anything about him other than what I've read in dozens of posts here, but he seemed to be well like and well respected. I don't know why he closed one shop, but he's still in business and you can simply visit him there. As a valued client, I'm sure he'll work something out with you to get your tractor to the new location to be fixes or a new tractor to you.

he can't deal, he may even own the land store is on as there is also a boat dealer with same door to gointo store.Could even be he is selling HIS inventory that is not KIOTI's There are a lot of unanswered so I will wait on rep. It's all legel after that.

Last edited:
   / I don't get it #43  
Can we just leave the guessing out of this and see what happens over time here with the dealer/Kioti whomever?

/ I don't get it #44  
I can't comment on the backhoe issue. I've never used or owned one.

The hard shuttle shift still sounds like a clutch issue to me. The synchros keep the gears from engaging until the speed of the two gear speeds equalize; this only takes moderate force for a second or two if the shafts are just spinning due to their own inertia. But if the input shaft is getting turned by a draggy clutch they'll never equalize until forced (overcoming clutch drag force). Forcing such a shift will also create excessive wear (or worse) on the synchros.

I have a gear drive shuttle DK myself and seldom wish for the HST tranny. But the HST is less susceptible to operator induced problems (e.g riding the clutch) and it's easier and quicker for loader work. This comes at a cost in fuel economy and less design maturity/greater complexity.

It sounds like diagnosing your current hard shuttle shift problem is irrelevant if your real goal is to swap for a HST tractor. You've had good advice on that topic already so I'll shut up now.

/ I don't get it
Yes ,I've gotton a lot of good advice and will wait on rep to do some magic. As I said, I love the ck35 and will do whatever possible to stay with Kioti. That was Why I bought 1 to begin with. Hopefully they put in new dealer quickly. Ya live n learn

/ I don't get it
Got call this morning and someone is coming to check out tractor 1 day this week. They said that be step one. Way to go Kioti.

/ I don't get it #47  
Hope you get some resolution from Kioti. Obviously, your original dealer felt your pain and offered the HST. Not sure how that gets handled if dealer out of business. Is he still in business at another location?

/ I don't get it
Hope you get some resolution from Kioti. Obviously, your original dealer felt your pain and offered the HST. Not sure how that gets handled if dealer out of business. Is he still in business at another location?

I can't honestly say if dealer is or is not still there now. I was told from a rep in sc. Also don't know about what they are gonna do about tractor but at this point in time, it's a start and someone is at least trying. Would like to think original dealer has something to do about it

/ I don't get it #49  
Wow.

Do you think you can get your local dealer to fix this tractor? If it were me, and I had this many problems AND the local dealer was leaving, I'd be tempted to get the thing fixed and immediately trade it in for a brand with local support.

Even if they can get this problem completely solved, a year from now when something needs work, what are you going to do?

Well Mr. Ford owner. I bought my tractor from a dealer in Oregon USA and I live in Canada. My CK35 HST came with a Woods backhoe. I have had several small issues with it and the backhoe and have been looked after promptly and to my complete satisfaction. Yes it's nice to have a good dealer down the road but NOT necessary.
The first and most major problem was over 4 years ago when the tractor only had about 12 hours on it. The C-clip on the Woods backhoe swing cylinder popped out. Called my dealer about 5 pm on Saturday, Sunday mooring about 10:30 he called and discussed the situation. Monday morning he called and said Woods was sending me a whole new cylinder. It came on Friday and I had arranged for a local tractor mechanic to put it in.
So in 6 days the problem was solved, not sure if the local dealer could have done it any faster. Every thing was paid for by the dealer.