I don't get it

/ I don't get it #51  
This thread should get good at some point and time.
I don't think your 2 posts are particularly polite, considerate nor helpful, Mr. John Deere owner.
Let me be blunt, those of us who aren't paranoid Kioti owners see the thread as more of what happens any time a dealer of ANY brand has made someone unhappy enough to post on TBN about their experience rather than a Kioti bashing thread. I could show you similar threads about Kubota and Deere as well, its a fact .
For some reason, many Kioti owners are unhappy when someone who is not a Kioti owner posts on a Kioti related thread.
GET OVER IT, there is more that makes a Kiota similar to a Deere or a Kubota in usage, dealer relations, etc than there is that differentiates them.

Aaron Z

/ I don't get it #52  
Let me be blunt, those of us who aren't paranoid Kioti owners see the thread as more of what happens any time a dealer of ANY brand has made someone unhappy enough to post on TBN about their experience rather than a Kioti bashing thread. I could show you similar threads about Kubota and Deere as well, its a fact .
For some reason, many Kioti owners are unhappy when someone who is not a Kioti owner posts on a Kioti related thread.
GET OVER IT, there is more that makes a Kiota similar to a Deere or a Kubota in usage, dealer relations, etc than there is that differentiates them.

Aaron Z

You assume a lot. And us supposedly "paranoid" Kioti owners get tired of people posting random useless comments for the sake of trying to disrupt discussion about topics important to us as owners of Kioti tractors.
What goes on on Deere or other forums is of NO concern to me whatsoever; but if I choose to visit another brand and enter into the discussion it will be for the purpose of contributing something useful, not wasting others time with nonsense.

/ I don't get it #53  
You will likely run into the 'not our problem/fault deal on this.

You got a lemon tractor - the bad tranny - and the dealer tried to work it out.

Of course the dealer was in a bind at that time already, and trying to keep things together as best he could to keep his business going. He used stock on hand - a donor tractor, a slightly wrong backhoe - to keep the sale, to keep you going, to try to keep himself going.

But he folded, and that leaves you out on an island....

Corporate will come in and say, well you have an unapproved backhoe on the tractor, and your serial numbers don't match - tractor and tranny - so we as corporate can't honor the warrenty. The machine is configured wrong, and was abused by the wrong equipment.

When you say you got it that way from the dealer, they will say they have no records of that, and you need to take it up with whatever person said all that was ok - we at corporate didn't ok any of that, or were aware of it, not part of our warrenty to allow such things.

And of course your dealer isn't there so you got no one to go talk to....

This happens.

It sucks.

You're the individual left holding the bag.

Hopefully Corporate will come through for you, but I fear you will be left out on an island.

I'd be real careful what you say here in public, such stuff does get noticed. I don't know nothing about your other thread, or who Dave is, or any of that stuff. Doesn't matter to me.

I don't know if it helps you to know you are not the first this has happened to. It's a common thing. I'm a farmer, and grain buyers, parts suppliers, fertilizer dealers, implement dealers - any of them can fall down and go away, and leave us individual farmers holding the empty bag.

Your story is all too familar to me, Seems ot happen ot farmers every 20-30 years as the farm ecconomy goesin cycles like that....

I hope it works out for you, but I think your fears have a better chance of playing out, unfortunately.

--->Paul

/ I don't get it
You will likely run into the 'not our problem/fault deal on this.

You got a lemon tractor - the bad tranny - and the dealer tried to work it out.

Of course the dealer was in a bind at that time already, and trying to keep things together as best he could to keep his business going. He used stock on hand - a donor tractor, a slightly wrong backhoe - to keep the sale, to keep you going, to try to keep himself going.

But he folded, and that leaves you out on an island....

Corporate will come in and say, well you have an unapproved backhoe on the tractor, and your serial numbers don't match - tractor and tranny - so we as corporate can't honor the warrenty. The machine is configured wrong, and was abused by the wrong equipment.

When you say you got it that way from the dealer, they will say they have no records of that, and you need to take it up with whatever person said all that was ok - we at corporate didn't ok any of that, or were aware of it, not part of our warrenty to allow such things.

And of course your dealer isn't there so you got no one to go talk to....

This happens.

It sucks.

You're the individual left holding the bag.

Hopefully Corporate will come through for you, but I fear you will be left out on an island.

I'd be real careful what you say here in public, such stuff does get noticed. I don't know nothing about your other thread, or who Dave is, or any of that stuff. Doesn't matter to me.

I don't know if it helps you to know you are not the first this has happened to. It's a common thing. I'm a farmer, and grain buyers, parts suppliers, fertilizer dealers, implement dealers - any of them can fall down and go away, and leave us individual farmers holding the empty bag.

Your story is all too familar to me, Seems ot happen ot farmers every 20-30 years as the farm ecconomy goesin cycles like that....

I hope it works out for you, but I think your fears have a better chance of playing out, unfortunately.

--->Paul

Boy oh boy, you sort of hit it right on the head. A person at corporate asked me for all my paperwork. I said get it from the dealer but they can't I guess. At this moment I really want to think they will do the right thing. Will keep ya posted

/ I don't get it
Rambler, Wish I was good with words like you but not on that. Lastly I will say, I was worried about all I have said on this forum but it is ALL THE TRUTH so I can live with it. Mostly everyone is trying to help or have been there. Thanks again

/ I don't get it #56  
Wow.

Do you think you can get your local dealer to fix this tractor? If it were me, and I had this many problems AND the local dealer was leaving, I'd be tempted to get the thing fixed and immediately trade it in for a brand with local support.

Even if they can get this problem completely solved, a year from now when something needs work, what are you going to do?

Well Mr. Ford owner. I bought my tractor from a dealer in Oregon USA and I live in Canada. My CK35 HST came with a Woods backhoe. I have had several small issues with it and the backhoe and have been looked after promptly and to my complete satisfaction. Yes it's nice to have a good dealer down the road but NOT necessary.
The first and most major problem was over 4 years ago when the tractor only had about 12 hours on it. The C-clip on the Woods backhoe swing cylinder popped out. Called my dealer about 5 pm on Saturday, Sunday mooring about 10:30 he called and discussed the situation. Monday morning he called and said Woods was sending me a whole new cylinder. It came on Friday and I had arranged for a local tractor mechanic to put it in.
So in 6 days the problem was solved, not sure if the local dealer could have done it any faster. Every thing was paid for by the dealer.

Pretty angry there Kioti owner.

Maybe you have the luxury of multiday travels for repairs, but some of us do not. Hydraulic cylinder problem? Wow. Sounds really bad. Just glad they could mail you the part. Now, let's say the tractor develops a crack in the block and it's still under warranty. Do you think they'll mail you out a new engine? Or supply a tractor unitl you're back up and running?

This isn't a brand thing, it's a dealership thing. Not having a good local dealer is a deal breaker for me. Period. No discussion. When I buy a tractor, part of the sale price is THE WARRANTY. I want it honored with no hassles. If that doesn't pertain to you, great, but I'd BET YOU AS MUCH AS YOU CARE TO LOSE, that a poll will show more TBN'ers AND MORE KIOTI OWNERS agree with my position.

/ I don't get it #57  
Pretty angry there Kioti owner.

Maybe you have the luxury of multiday travels for repairs, but some of us do not. Hydraulic cylinder problem? Wow. Sounds really bad. Just glad they could mail you the part. Now, let's say the tractor develops a crack in the block and it's still under warranty. Do you think they'll mail you out a new engine? Or supply a tractor unitl you're back up and running?

This isn't a brand thing, it's a dealership thing. Not having a good local dealer is a deal breaker for me. Period. No discussion. When I buy a tractor, part of the sale price is THE WARRANTY. I want it honored with no hassles. If that doesn't pertain to you, great, but I'd BET YOU AS MUCH AS YOU CARE TO LOSE, that a poll will show more TBN'ers AND MORE KIOTI OWNERS agree with my position.

Not angry at all, just stating a fact. Sorry you assumed that.
Not every one can have a dealer a few miles away. In my case my dealer happens to be a few hundred miles away and has looked after me very well.

/ I don't get it #58  
Well Mr. Ford owner. I bought my tractor from a dealer in Oregon USA and I live in Canada. My CK35 HST came with a Woods backhoe. I have had several small issues with it and the backhoe and have been looked after promptly and to my complete satisfaction. Yes it's nice to have a good dealer down the road but NOT necessary.
The first and most major problem was over 4 years ago when the tractor only had about 12 hours on it. The C-clip on the Woods backhoe swing cylinder popped out. Called my dealer about 5 pm on Saturday, Sunday mooring about 10:30 he called and discussed the situation. Monday morning he called and said Woods was sending me a whole new cylinder. It came on Friday and I had arranged for a local tractor mechanic to put it in.
So in 6 days the problem was solved, not sure if the local dealer could have done it any faster. Every thing was paid for by the dealer.

Not angry at all, just stating a fact. Sorry you assumed that.
Not every one can have a dealer a few miles away. In my case my dealer happens to be a few hundred miles away and has looked after me very well.

That's great for issues that can be resolved by telephone and mail. In my case, I needed a mechanic to look at a problem with the mount for the FEL and Backhoe. Then the tractor needed to be picked up and delivered to the dealer. You think your dealer is going to send a truck up to your place to pick it up AT NO COST to you? Oh, and they returned it to my farm again at no charge.

...and would have supplied a loaner tractor if we needed it in the couple days it was off the farm.

For me, that's part of the purchase price. You have the luxury of not needing such support. Good for you.

/ I don't get it #59  
That's great for issues that can be resolved by telephone and mail. In my case, I needed a mechanic to look at a problem with the mount for the FEL and Backhoe. Then the tractor needed to be picked up and delivered to the dealer. You think your dealer is going to send a truck up to your place to pick it up AT NO COST to you? Oh, and they returned it to my farm again at no charge.

...and would have supplied a loaner tractor if we needed it in the couple days it was off the farm.

For me, that's part of the purchase price. You have the luxury of not needing such support. Good for you.

What do you do if there is not a dealer with in a close distance.