I don't get it

/ I don't get it #1  

diaedy

Bronze Member
Tractor
kioti ck35
I spent 27-30 thousand dollars on a tractor I've had for 2-mo's or so, the dealer just goes under, don't know what to do with all the problems I'm having, and then you close the thread on upper valley where i bought it so now we do not know what is going on. What are forums for if ya can't vent as long as ya tell the truth. Dave himself did some bashing but he is sooo good with words, well you get the drift.

/ I don't get it #2  
It seems to me that in a situation where a dealer goes under that the manufacturer should step in and transition those who purchased tractors that are still within the warranty period to another dealer. This might cause a bit more travel for some owners. Hopefully the manufacturer either knows who purchased tractors or can find out.

In lieu of an intentional transition process by the manufacturer, I recommend an "new" tractor owner either contact "manufacturer name" USA and/or the nearest, still in business, manufacturer's dealer.

/ I don't get it
Yea, I did call kioti and they want me to go to maine for dealer which is not possible for me.

/ I don't get it #4  
What problems are you having with it?

/ I don't get it
they put 2485 backhoe on my ck35 which is only supposed to take up to 2385 an when it gets hot i have to literally use 2 hands to get out of forward gear into reverse or back into forward, but the best part is at 9 hrs they put in NEW transmission which they took out of another tractor off the lot. So they said *** another cust was also torn apart at the time. Their mechanic is great but is only doing what told. To clinch it, Dave told me to use tractor till mid october and then bring it in for hst tractor(trade in for)then guess what? OUT of business. Who knows, am at present a little bitter but not at Kioti.

Last edited:
   / I don't get it #6  
they put 2485 backhoe on my ck35 which is only supposed to take up to 2385 an when it gets hot i have to literally use 2 hands to get out of forward gear into reverse or back into forward, but the best part is at 9 hrs they put in NEW transmission which they took out of another tractor off the lot. So they said *** another cust was also torn apart at the time. Their mechanic is great but is only doing what told. To clinch it, Dave told me to use tractor till mid october and then bring it in for hst then guess what? OUT of business. Who knows, am at present a little bitter but not at Kioti.

I'm confused. You're using two hands to switch between forward and reverse, so you must have a gear transmission, so why would you go back "for hst" in mid October? Anyway, the CK35 is a great tractor. I had a CK30 with tons of issues, had a new hst put in and all the other issues where being fixed as they came up. I'm sure I had a bit of a lemon and my experience wasn't typical, and maybe you're in the same boat. It never changed my opinion that it was a stronger, heavier and better equipped tractor than any of the alternatives. Dealer support is huge, especially when you're having issues as you are and I did, and it's unfortunate that you've now lost your dealer. From many different posts from many members, this dealer was very well respected and went above and beyond in the past, so it's not nice to see them struggle. I'm not sure how far away his other dealership is from you, but maybe he'll help with transportation given the circumstances.

/ I don't get it #7  
only supposed to take up to 2385 an when it gets hot ??? What do you mean "when it gets hot"?

/ I don't get it #8  
Are you saying that you have a one-size-larger than recommended hoe on your tractor and it now has HST problems? Doesn't sound like one has to do with another.

/ I don't get it #9  
Do you have a clutch adjustment problem?? I'm assuming you have a gear transmission, here. Clutch check/adjustment is a fairly easy owner service item in the back of the owner's manual. A misadjusted clutch can cause costly damage.

/ I don't get it #10  
This thread should get good at some point and time.