Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Tractor
    kioti ck35

Default Re: I don't get it

Rob , the mechanic, is going to run it once again, but I guess Dave is out. Not sure on the business end. they have a new contract and should be in soon.
    I got my new HST from Rob who delivered it but with a 2384 hoe not the 2485, but NEW. 2 hrs on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Diaedy.
    Who running the dealership now?

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

We fish Mascoma Lake lot,even the Mrs. said once he has lot inventory but nothing moving nor people stopping to shop.

After reading your updates kinda of shocker about Dave's business..thanks for keeping us in the know.

Tractor
    kioti dk 40 hst,cub cadet 7265

diaedy, Where do you live exactly? There`s an excellent dealer right in Conway.(profile motors) That`s where I bought my DK40.Don`t know why they would tell you to go to Maine dealer.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by pmaintman View Post
    diaedy, Where do you live exactly? There`s an excellent dealer right in Conway.(profile motors) That`s where I bought my DK40.Don`t know why they would tell you to go to Maine dealer.
    Just figured I'd post the link to pmaintman's suggestion: New Hampshire Honda Dealer. New England Kioti Tractors, Honda Motorcycle Sales, Honda Generators, Can-am Commander and Sales. Profile Power Sports

Tractor
    2009 Kioti CK20S HST, 1937 Oliver 60 RC, 9 Case VA Series tractors, 222 Case & IHC Cub Cadet

Yeh - the local Kioti dealer in my area (Western Colo.) packed it in, like overnight - he did give me the name and number of the Daedong field rep for this area so, my being interested in picking up the dealership, I tried to contact the dude - left numerous messages on his answering service BUT NO response - SO - I guess he's on the Daedong payroll and doing 18 holes a day - too bad, so sad
    2009 CK20S HST - KIOTI Loader & backhoe, backblade, 3-point scoop, FEL/3-point forklift attachment, 5-ft. brushhog

Other tractors: 8 CASE VA Series, 1 Oliver 60, CASE 222 & IH Cub Cadet + 2005 DODGE-CUMMINS w/NV5600 manual, Jake, B&W Goose, EZ tow & etc.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678