Made holders for the tractor.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #31  
It has definitely changed. That is why we refer to the southern half of the state as northern Mass.

/ Made holders for the tractor.
Dingo Man said:
LAK, I have posted on one of your previous threads when you were talking about having to register your tractor. I will probably regret posting this:D but I am a police officer and I still just can't believe they are giving you such a hard time about this. If you follow the letter of the law then yes, technically a tractor in the state of Maine is only exempt from registration if it is used soley for farming or if your running it up to the local garage to get worked on. With that said I have never heard of any law enforcement officer or agency that honestly gave a crap about it. In my opinion Lisbon officers must not have enough to do. Has your issues been with the same officer or a multitude of different officers? This makes all of us look bad, there has got to be some common sense used in situations like this. I understand if you were using your tractor to commute to work every morning or if you are a flaming a##hole every time they deal with you then I could understand where they are coming from. From your posts on this forum I do not believe that is the case. :confused3: I am at a loss. Oh and for everyone else that posted here not all cops like donuts, some of us like bear claws, and cupcakes.

For me i think it has more to do with the people that run the town office telling the police to give me a hard time. I have family in vermont in law enforcement. That have to deal with That .