Made holders for the tractor.

/ Made holders for the tractor. #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
Now the town can't give me a hard time having the chainsaw and gas in the bucket. The tube on the left on the rops will hold gas in bottles the one on the right holds tools and on the deck a chainsaw holder. Will be going tow marrow and start cutting 8cords of wood to donate to family's to heat there homes.

Attachments

• image-3481392803.jpg
    image-3481392803.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 715
  • image-3331935250.jpg
    image-3331935250.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 604
   / Made holders for the tractor. #2  
Looks good. I can't believe they gave you a hard time about carrying things in the bucket. :confused:

/ Made holders for the tractor.
DT86 said:
Looks good. I can't believe they gave you a hard time about carrying things in the bucket. :confused:

I think some of the police have a power trip. Just got tired of it. They gave my father in law a hard time to when he used it .

/ Made holders for the tractor. #4  
Was the doughnut shop closed? :laughing:
Seriously, I thought a bucket was made to carry things? Were they trying to say he had an unsecured load?

DT86 said:
Was the doughnut shop closed? :laughing:
Seriously, I thought a bucket was made to carry things? Were they trying to say he had an unsecured load?

Load was always secure. Just like giving me a hard time i guess. They are not happy when they are stuck behind me slow moving. I guess i'm make them late for there doughnuts . Lol

doopdoop said:
THAT STUPID WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT,

Just like to give me a hard time i'm so lucky. But they wont find the people that stole the box blade or stump bucket that took the non profit a long time to raise the funds for that

/ Made holders for the tractor. #8  

I give myself a hard time for carrying things in the bucket. Especially, when I forget they are there and go to work pushing dirt or loading a post. I am still looking for a nice chain that I think was last seen in the FEL bucket.

I like the idea of the chain saw and gas holder.

lakngulf said:
I give myself a hard time for carrying things in the bucket. Especially, when I forget they are there and go to work pushing dirt or loading a post. I am still looking for a nice chain that I think was last seen in the FEL bucket.

I like the idea of the chain saw and gas holder.

As a kid my grandfather farm he loaded the bucket on the ford long had me bring it up the mountain to tap the maple trees for sugaring i ran over a stump it kicked out the gas powered taper and i ran over it with the back tire. Had to take from my savings to replace it so i learned fast to be extra safe.