CK30 ignition switch 2005

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #11  
Isn't there a new part number on the Kioti switch now? Thought I read that in here somewhere. Wonder if Daedong started using same supplier they had to buy the Bobcat switch from. One fo the design requirements was Daedong had to purchase the same switch as the Bobcat contruction equipment which holds up well in open station machines.

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005
Just looking on ebay there are so many diesel ignition switches for cheap new.

Anybody have a picture of the ck30 ignition switch handy for comparison purposes?

Mike

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #13  
Where to buy fluid film??

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005
FF best prices on Ebay, however I do believe there is a sponsor of tractorbynet who sells it close to the Ebay price.

Mike

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #15  
FF best prices on Ebay, however I do believe there is a sponsor of tractorbynet who sells it close to the Ebay price.

Mike

So no store sells this??

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #16  
Lanolin is sold everywhere, used for baseball gloves and leather softener/conditioner. Sheep fat.

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #17  
SSdoxie said:
Isn't there a new part number on the Kioti switch now? Thought I read that in here somewhere. Wonder if Daedong started using same supplier they had to buy the Bobcat switch from. One fo the design requirements was Daedong had to purchase the same switch as the Bobcat contruction equipment which holds up well in open station machines.

Yep, a new part number.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ CK30 ignition switch 2005 #18  
I bought my last can of fluid film at my local John Deere dealer. Though time before that I got on the internet. Price about the same. I'd try the closest equipment store, no matter the color.