Hard couple of days

/ Hard couple of days #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
Came close in losing my grandfather. Need heart surgery if he doesn't have it they give him two months if he goes threw with surgery if he makes it threw the surgery the doc gives him a year. The greatest man in vermont who fought for this country and was a dairy farmer who taught me everything to be caring giving man that there is things more important then money help your fellow man with out getting something in return. To do good things because it's the right thing to do. If you see a homeless person to help. He wasn't a church going man. Just a man with the kindness heart i know. He told me last night he just wish he could be alive to see this non profit come together and see me do great things helping kids and teens so they don't do what your brother did and take there life.

/ Hard couple of days #2  
Came close in losing my grandfather. Need heart surgery if he doesn't have it they give him two months if he goes threw with surgery if he makes it threw the surgery the doc gives him a year. The greatest man in vermont who fought for this country and was a dairy farmer who taught me everything to be caring giving man that there is things more important then money help your fellow man with out getting something in return. To do good things because it's the right thing to do. If you see a homeless person to help. He wasn't a church going man. Just a man with the kindness heart i know. He told me last night he just wish he could be alive to see this non profit come together and see me do great things helping kids and teens so they don't do what your brother did and take there life.

Prayers going up from here for your grandfather....God Bless...

/ Hard couple of days #4  
Sincere best wishes for your Grandfather. This comes from the "Very bottom of my Heart and Soul".

/ Hard couple of days #5  
Prayers have been sent for the health of your grandfather.

/ Hard couple of days #8  
Just remeber there's really no such thing as death, just a transition from life to another life.no matter what happens , he's a winner.

/ Hard couple of days
Thanks everyone off to see my gramp. In NH then off to VT to my grandparents house. Everyone have a safe Thanksgiving.