Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: Hard couple of days

Will be thinking about him and your family. Have a safe trip.

Tractor
    12' Kioti DK40SE HST

LAK, Our thoughts and prayers are with your family during this holiday season. I know from experience it can be very hard dealing with these types of issues around the holidays. For the time being though try and be positive and be strong for those around you. Medical science does some amazing things and you just never know.

God bless
    12' DK40SE HST

KL401 FEL, 72" Sundown Tiller, 72" Kodiak Rotary Cutter, NAI 48" Root Grapple

Tractor
    kioti dk40se hst

So instead of having the surgery my grandfather left instead. He decided against it. So the doc gives him 2-3 months to live. Sad but it is his life i love him he is a great man.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by landedakioti View Post
    So instead of having the surgery my grandfather left instead. He decided against it. So the doc gives him 2-3 months to live. Sad but it is his life i love him he is a great man.
    You both sound like great men. May the Living God bless you both. My prayers offered for you, your grandfather, and all of your family.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Current Kioti CK27HST and Cub Cadet 1810. Previous NH1510 Hydro, AC D14, Oliver 1355?, and JD 314 Lawn Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by landedakioti View Post
    Came close in losing my grandfather. Need heart surgery if he doesn't have it they give him two months if he goes threw with surgery if he makes it threw the surgery the doc gives him a year. The greatest man in vermont who fought for this country and was a dairy farmer who taught me everything to be caring giving man that there is things more important then money help your fellow man with out getting something in return. To do good things because it's the right thing to do. If you see a homeless person to help. He wasn't a church going man. Just a man with the kindness heart i know. He told me last night he just wish he could be alive to see this non profit come together and see me do great things helping kids and teens so they don't do what your brother did and take there life.
    My Prayers are with your Grandfather, You and Your Family. Many very good people are not Church goers but in the end we all will face our Maker. So if it is our will and we make it right with our Maker it is even better. Either way if it is your will, keep Praying for your Grandfather and enjoy the time with him. Just this year we had a family member with two types of late stage 4 cancer. Doctors gave them two days to live. I felt the same not sure if they had another breath but we all put it in Gods Assume Hands. Much Prayer, chemo/radiation and the same Doctors say the cancers are stopped 6 months later. Person is now more active then they were in 10 years.

Prayers are with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12