DS 3510 and MPC chains..

/ DS 3510 and MPC chains.. #1  

Buckgnarly

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DS3510
Installed with tensioners....went with the MPCs for the asphalt driveway, but glad for clearance issues with lower links. In any case, Aquiline MPCs fit like a glove!..VERY good fit!

Chains, standard install, took 2hrs for the right side, 30 min for other. Always easier AFTER you have link counts etc for one side!
chainsMPC.jpg

Safety wire tie pliers, one of the best investments ever...
wiretie.jpg

In hind sight, an extra 10 bucks for the tensioner tool may have been worth it, but it can be done with a ratchet strap.

Snow butt whooping machine!....
Snowfighter.jpg

/ DS 3510 and MPC chains.. #2  
Nice looking chains! Takes me a while to get my Talons tight and snug also. I see that you have your chains safety wired. I safety wire mine also. I consider this time well spent.

/ DS 3510 and MPC chains.. #3  
Guys do these chains really not mark up the concrete and asphalt like they claim? I have been using some standard chains and have a gravel drive but will be paving next year. I need chains because I have a pretty good hill to go up and down.

/ DS 3510 and MPC chains..
Guys do these chains really not mark up the concrete and asphalt like they claim? I have been using some standard chains and have a gravel drive but will be paving next year. I need chains because I have a pretty good hill to go up and down.

They have been good so far, but this is the first year with the MPCs. I have v bars on the plow truck, and as long as you do not spin the tires you are good. I also never run them on warm pavement, like 40F and up.