Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED.

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #1  

mizzentop

Tractor
kioti
Well the signs are gone from the windows and the lot is empty. Hopefully they will open another dealer...

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #2  
mizzentop said:
Well the signs are gone from the windows and the lot is empty. Hopefully they will open another dealer...

That sucks

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #3  
The mechanic was in talks with kioti last I heard but the land owner wasn't playing ball on the rent... So we shall see

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #4  
So are both locations closed? I thought in the other (now locked) thread it was only one location, but the other remained open?

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED.
So are both locations closed? I thought in the other (now locked) thread it was only one location, but the other remained open?

Yes they are both closed. From what I had heard and seen he had no intention of keeping the Enfield store open. Would have been nice to let the customers know that he was pulling out. If I knew he was going to do this I would have gone somewhere else to purchase a tractor.

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #6  
............Would have been nice to let the customers know that he was pulling out. If I knew he was going to do this I would have gone somewhere else to purchase a tractor.

Yep, The same thing happened here in Montrose - just gone ......... the closest dealer now is on Colorado's eastern slope at Penrose (about 200 miles away) - getting from here to there in the summer is bad enough (2 lane road & 3 passes to climb) but if there is snow & ice with a load behind the trip is slow and, well, EXCITING :rolleyes: KIOTI had better start paying more attention to their dealer network or go the way of the buffalo I'm thinking :2cents:

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #7  
Bummer! Here in Michigan, I am lucky enough to have 4 dealers (2 of which I can attest to being excellent!) less than 50 miles from me.

/ Upper Valley Tractor CLOSED. #8  
New owner coming in within week or most 2