Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kioti DS4110 HS

Default Re: Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seacap04 View Post
    Coobie, I am not starting an an argument. This is my last reply to your comment. I saw no mention of dealer name in this thread. If it was in fact MI than I can only say they have a good rep on this forum. Second read what Island Tractor, (another respected poster with almost 10,300 posts), posted about the manufacture of the tiller. Third could the op possibly not be hearing what he is being told?
    I say stop right here!

Coobie....Thanks for speaking up for Bob and Denise...I did not follow up with Bob to see what I "mis heard." After working with them, I have no reason to believe that Bob would purposely mislead. I likely mis-heard. They are stand-up people...

Silver Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Full line of KIOTI Tractors, BEFCO and Worksaver Implements

The KIOTI Tillers are now manufactured in the Hankook Chain facility, a division of Daedong Industrial Company, the Parent company of KIOTI Tractor. The Mechron UTV and the KIOTI Mid-Mount mowers are manufactured in the same Daedong facility.

The KIOTI Rear Finish Mowers are manufactured by Taesung, the same company that builds the KB24XX Backhoes and the KL120 and KL130 Front Loaders.

Thanks for your participative input.
    Michigan Iron and Equipment, LLC
    www.michironandequip.com

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

Bob,thanks for clearing that up.Merry christmas to everyone at MIE.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Bob,thanks for clearing that up.Merry christmas to everyone at MIE.coobie
    Just placed a order at MIE for a Grapple and hose kit. Heard a lot of good about them.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

I have a 65" KIOTI tiller, bought in 2005. It has been great so far, I have used it only a few times a year when needed, loaned it to one of my uncles (never again will I loan it out), had to replace a couple missing bolts on the oil pan, apparently they used it in dirt to rocky to garden.

Only thing I have had to do myself is tighten all the bolts after the 1st couple of uses, oil and seals still look good after this may years. It has been used on my 38hp Kioti tractor and a 50hp (uncles). Even after the "abuse", the blades all look real good which surprised me, I am very pleased with mine.

As far as where, or who made mine, I have never looked, next time I go out there I will see if there is any info on it.
    Dennis

"Winter 2013 a majority of the country is setting new cold records, Colorado is setting new record HIGH's"

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    Just placed a order at MIE for a Grapple and hose kit. Heard a lot of good about them.
    MIE is the best of the best to deal with.You made a good choice.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganIron View Post
    The KIOTI Tillers are now manufactured in the Hankook Chain facility, a division of Daedong Industrial Company, the Parent company of KIOTI Tractor. The Mechron UTV and the KIOTI Mid-Mount mowers are manufactured in the same Daedong facility.

The KIOTI Rear Finish Mowers are manufactured by Taesung, the same company that builds the KB24XX Backhoes and the KL120 and KL130 Front Loaders.

Thanks for your participative input.
    That is interesting. How long has Daedong owned Hankook Chain? Their website indicates they are the manufacturers of the Mechron too. :: HANKUK CHAIN... :: They also make a CT200 subcompact tractor...is that imported by Kioti? Is that the CS2410???

Silver Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Full line of KIOTI Tractors, BEFCO and Worksaver Implements

Hankook(sp?) is part of Daedong Industrial Company. KIOTI Tractor is a division of Daedong USA, INC. Daedong manufactures some products in their Hankook(sp?) facilities. They also build the CS2410 Subcompact and the SL2410 Loaders in their Hankook facilities. Still all Daedong...still all KIOTI.
    Michigan Iron and Equipment, LLC
    www.michironandequip.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12