Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #1  

Beagler1989

Tractor
Kioti DS4110 HS
I take possesion of my new DS4110 on Thursday at 4:30...yes I am counting down.

Anyway...considering adding a Kioti brand 65" rototiller.

If anyone out there has one, could you post your experience with it. How long does it take to till one acre? Quality, design, any problems...etc

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
   / Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #2  
I'm pretty sure those are made by Sicma, which makes our Phoenix tillers. They are great tillers that are made in Italy and we've sold hundreds of them. The design, quality and performance is top notch. Check the Phoenix tillers out on our website along with the product videos we've made about them. You may save some money with the Phoenix vs. the Kioti brand. I hope this helps.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #3  
I haven't heard anything good or bad about the Kioti branded tillers. I bought a King Kutter tiller myself and am very happy with it.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews
I talked with my dealer about the Kioti brand tiller. Kioti stopped the relationship with Sicma about 3 yrs ago and starting making their own. He believes the Kioti are well made and has been a pretty straight shooter so far. My friend has been working with him since 09 and says nothing but good things about him.

So anyways the one he has is used and a good price so I am getting it.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #5  
Beagler1989 said:
I talked with my dealer about the Kioti brand tiller. Kioti stopped the relationship with Sicma about 3 yrs ago and starting making their own. He believes the Kioti are well made and has been a pretty straight shooter so far. My friend has been working with him since 09 and says nothing but good things about him.

So anyways the one he has is used and a good price so I am getting it.

I can almost guarantee that Kioti doesn't make their own tillers. They build engines and tractors. They don't even build their own loaders or backhoes. They may have switched OEM suppliers but your dealer is either misinformed or full of it.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #6  
Dealer is telling you what you want to hear or you are not listening to what he is really saying.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews
Thanks for all the help...No really...:confused2:

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #8  
Dealer is telling you what you want to hear or you are not listening to what he is really saying.

I have to totally disagree with your comment.I have had MANY business transactions with Michigan Iron and equipment trust me on this they DO NOT tell you what you want to hear.They are very honest & informative on all of your purchases.Unless you have had any dealings with them like I have had the last 5 plus years maybe you should KEEP your LAME COMMENTS to yourself. coobie

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #9  
I have to totally disagree with your comment.I have had MANY business transactions with Michigan Iron and equipment trust me on this they DO NOT tell you what you want to hear.They are very honest & informative on all of your purchases.Unless you have had any dealings with them like I have had the last 5 plus years maybe you should KEEP your LAME COMMENTS to yourself. coobie

I also trust MIE but somebody either said something that ain't right or somebody misheard. Kioti simply does not manufacturer their own tillers. They may be importing from Korea rather than Italy but somebody other than Daedong/Kioti is building those things.

/ Kioti 65" Tiller Reviews #10  
Coobie, I am not starting an an argument. This is my last reply to your comment. I saw no mention of dealer name in this thread. If it was in fact MI than I can only say they have a good rep on this forum. Second read what Island Tractor, (another respected poster with almost 10,300 posts), posted about the manufacture of the tiller. Third could the op possibly not be hearing what he is being told?