Came home last night

/ Came home last night #101  
How did the home being robbed thread take a turn down liberal lane?

/ Came home last night #102  
   / Came home last night
Got a new alarm and motion light up around the house and feel better. I even got the kioti with a motion cam so don't mess with the tractor.

/ Came home last night #105  
Got a new alarm and motion light up around the house and feel better. I even got the kioti with a motion cam so don't mess with the tractor.

Good for you..that's progress. I hear of the virtues of more light, or lights that switch on due to motion all the time. I could use a few more.

/ Came home last night #106  
How did the home being robbed thread take a turn down liberal lane?

It was post #73 that initiated it. And I love that anyone who disagrees is classified as a liberal. You guys just can help but throw everyone on one side or the other. It is what is wrong with the country and what all the bickering is about in Washington. That us against them mentality.

But agree the thread should get back on track like EE Bota said quite a while back.

/ Came home last night #109  
Gun laws do need to be changed...No Gun Zones need to be abolished. Every mass killing event occurs in No Gun Zones. If those law abiding people in that school would have been allowed to legally have guns...less lives would have been lost.

/ Came home last night #110  
I agree with above more guns less crime always been that way. Its ironic how the gun restricted city's and locations are the most targeted for these horrendous acts of cowards and they use guns hummm.