Came home last night

/ Came home last night #113  
Don't EVER shoot over someone's head! Only shoot if the law allows you to kill. Make sure you're right on that, according to the laws of your own state, too.
Any round you fire, you're responsible for. If it hits someone 1/2 mile away, you still own the bullet and all the damage it did.

/ Came home last night #116  
Otay good one! :laughing: all these gun related threads get off on tangents is really quite entertaining. :thumbsup:

/ Came home last night
Good for you..that's progress. I hear of the virtues of more light, or lights that switch on due to motion all the time. I could use a few more.

I miss the days you could keep your door unlocked.

/ Came home last night #118  
Yeah I agree and when I lived in the panhandle of Texas in a little town there nobody pulled their keys ever. You could walk down any street and there would be keys in every truck and car. That was less than 30 years ago they may still be doing that I dont live there any more cant say.

/ Came home last night #119  
Can no one see the tragedy of situations that keep happening, because of guns in this country, and the loss of innocent lives?

If people want to kill, they'll find a means to do so...but next time it will be a bomb rather then a rifle.

As long as lefties like you blame the tool rather then the one who weilds the tool, violence (in schools and other places) will continue.

/ Came home last night #120  
Is it a cars fault someone drunk gets behind the wheel , improper use of all machines can be deadley, someone could use a car and just run over people and kill more than with a gun. We have to find a way to remove these venomous people out of society before they act. Whether with a gun , a gallon of gasoline, or a car at 100 mph on a busy flea market on a Saturday morning, tragedys must be avoided by removing the cancer.