Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

Default Re: Came home last night

Wireless DIY alarm systems are pretty reasonable these days, with several listed on ebay (mine came from alarmsellout.com). Installation is not hard and you can program them to call your cell, a trusted neighbor, and/or a professional monitoring service if an alarm occurs. The newer ones monitor battery status for each sensor (a good feature, IMO) and have battery backup for the control panel and remote sirens. I don't know if they are easily jammed but jamming would require some prior knowledge of the specific system (like operating frequencies).
    Scott: Kioti DK45S, KL451 loader, Phoenix M72S mower, Deere BB5072 Box Scraper, Fit Rite Hydro Top & Side Links; DIY Kioti knowledge site (in work): http://kioti.dyndns.org/

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweettractors View Post
    You wouldn"t want to shoot him in the back. You would be the one facing charges in today's world. Ken Sweet
    That's why they created BACKHOES....what burglar, who, never saw him?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ritcheyvs View Post
    I am a strong gun supporter but ... don't get a gun unless you are prepared to kill another human
    Not necessarily. I've been in three gun situations and all ended positively, just by having the gun in one situation and shooting in the air in the other two situation. At the time I purchased the gun I never thought of killing anyone. All I know it the gun saved me three times and I never has to aim it at anyone of kill anyone.

Scaring people with the tired cliche of YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE is treacherous and prevents someone from protection in many, many other situations.

Then there's the gun for protection from bears, Mt. Lions on the train AGAIN another reason for a gun that does not involve killing anyone.

A gun is a tool and can be used in many ways. Just like a screw drive can be used as a pry bar, can opener, stake, and gun can be used to keep you safe without involving death.

Tractor
    SOLD L2800DT-F, purchased Kioti CK20 HST

So when you chased the guy, did he run past your DK40 where he had slashed the tires?
    Cm is getting perturbed at the thread. But yet he keeps reading. ;-)
    Cm ask a Mod (moderator) to move it if it bothers you so bad.
    The guy owns a Kioti, it was damaged, seems appropriate to me.

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L5030HSTC

landedakioti, am proud of your recovery progress...and encourage you to continue posting...nothing like exercising the fingers and brain to keep it all working together! good show!!
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Tractor
    SOLD L2800DT-F, purchased Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by texasjohn View Post
    landedakioti, am proud of your recovery progress...and encourage you to continue posting...nothing like exercising the fingers and brain to keep it all working together! good show!!
    +1 Glad your doing better landedakioti, your definitely getting more fluent with your post. Keep posting.
    Proud to hear people still help others in need these days.
    Tires can be expensive.

Tractor
    kubota L4060 hst

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Face View Post
    i figured on a tractor website people would shoot a perp while he is trying to break in (especially with a pregnant wife). Dont you own a gun? or are you one of those anti-gunners who thinks he doesnt need a gun and guns are bad? Just wandering.
    All my guns are at my grandfathers house in vermont. Wife dosen't want them around. So when i deer hunt i have to go home to vermont.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Quote Originally Posted by landedakioti View Post
    All my guns are at my grandfathers house in vermont. Wife dosen't want them around. So when i deer hunt i have to go home to vermont.
    I would think this might cause the wife to reconsider the firearms in the home.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    kubota L4060 hst

Quote Originally Posted by dex3361 View Post

I would think this might cause the wife to reconsider the firearms in the home.
    No she was mad at me for chasing then when she saw the tires slashed on the tractor i think he got lucky that the police got him. Stay away a 7month old pregnant lady i look like she was ready to rip some balls off . Lol

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Thread pruned. Too many involved to PM everyone. Please continue the discussion.
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast