Came home last night

/ Came home last night #31  
Wireless DIY alarm systems are pretty reasonable these days, with several listed on ebay (mine came from alarmsellout.com). Installation is not hard and you can program them to call your cell, a trusted neighbor, and/or a professional monitoring service if an alarm occurs. The newer ones monitor battery status for each sensor (a good feature, IMO) and have battery backup for the control panel and remote sirens. I don't know if they are easily jammed but jamming would require some prior knowledge of the specific system (like operating frequencies).

/ Came home last night #32  
You wouldn"t want to shoot him in the back. You would be the one facing charges in today's world. Ken Sweet
That's why they created BACKHOES....what burglar, who, never saw him?

/ Came home last night #33  
I am a strong gun supporter but ... don't get a gun unless you are prepared to kill another human

Not necessarily. I've been in three gun situations and all ended positively, just by having the gun in one situation and shooting in the air in the other two situation. At the time I purchased the gun I never thought of killing anyone. All I know it the gun saved me three times and I never has to aim it at anyone of kill anyone.

Scaring people with the tired cliche of YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE is treacherous and prevents someone from protection in many, many other situations.

Then there's the gun for protection from bears, Mt. Lions on the train AGAIN another reason for a gun that does not involve killing anyone.

A gun is a tool and can be used in many ways. Just like a screw drive can be used as a pry bar, can opener, stake, and gun can be used to keep you safe without involving death.

/ Came home last night #34  
So when you chased the guy, did he run past your DK40 where he had slashed the tires?
Cm is getting perturbed at the thread. But yet he keeps reading. ;-)
Cm ask a Mod (moderator) to move it if it bothers you so bad.
The guy owns a Kioti, it was damaged, seems appropriate to me.

/ Came home last night #35  
landedakioti, am proud of your recovery progress...and encourage you to continue posting...nothing like exercising the fingers and brain to keep it all working together! good show!!

/ Came home last night #36  
landedakioti, am proud of your recovery progress...and encourage you to continue posting...nothing like exercising the fingers and brain to keep it all working together! good show!!

+1 Glad your doing better landedakioti, your definitely getting more fluent with your post. Keep posting.
Proud to hear people still help others in need these days.
Tires can be expensive.

/ Came home last night
i figured on a tractor website people would shoot a perp while he is trying to break in (especially with a pregnant wife). Dont you own a gun? or are you one of those anti-gunners who thinks he doesnt need a gun and guns are bad? Just wandering.

All my guns are at my grandfathers house in vermont. Wife dosen't want them around. So when i deer hunt i have to go home to vermont.

/ Came home last night #38  
All my guns are at my grandfathers house in vermont. Wife dosen't want them around. So when i deer hunt i have to go home to vermont.

I would think this might cause the wife to reconsider the firearms in the home. :thumbsup:

/ Came home last night
I would think this might cause the wife to reconsider the firearms in the home. :thumbsup:

No she was mad at me for chasing then when she saw the tires slashed on the tractor i think he got lucky that the police got him. Stay away a 7month old pregnant lady i look like she was ready to rip some balls off . Lol

/ Came home last night #40  
Thread pruned. Too many involved to PM everyone. Please continue the discussion.