Came home last night

/ Came home last night #81  
Disagree completely- this thread started out about a robber and digressed into gun bravado and chest banging, then was pruned, and has gone back to guns, alarm systems, tractor alarms and one's concept of cornering the market via patents on same; and various beliefs about use, legalities, covering up potential crimes, laws about guns and how to encourage arming family members including women etc., etc. There is no hijacking a thread as twisted as this one.
Its like a frozen pipe, once it bursts it just keeps flooding. Instead of pruning, they should have shut it down or moved it out of owning/operating Kioti tractors to a more suitable forum.
Now I know some woman that can shoot so much better then most men and they would'nt be happy with the above statement.
DevilDog

It has nothing to do with whether some women gun shooters would or would not be happy with the FACT that numerous guys in this thread urged the OP and others to arm their wives, girlfriends etc. It is just telling what the thread has discussed in its rambling from one topic to another.
Can no one see the tragedy of situations that keep happening, because of guns in this country, and the loss of innocent lives?

/ Came home last night #82  
CM, You are trying to make sense out of something that's senseless. You are the one that changed this thread.

Really, how exactly did I change this thread?:confused2: Did I bring up, regarding a robbery in progress, the supposed original thread topic, guns discussion, alarms discussion; I don't think so. It has been happening since page one and continues. I also did NOT bring up 50 million supposed lives lost, (abortion/ right to life) issues, which has absolutely nothing to do with young children being gunned down by yet another crazed maniac who acted with intent to murder; and accomplished the task with little effort, and to date no apparent motive- not that having one would make the tragedy any different in outcome.

/ Came home last night #84  
CM, http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/front-porch/266161-ct-school.html is a wonderful thread discussing the CT shooting. Am sure your contributions would fit that topic.
I read through the entire thread you referred to- and found at long last it too was closed. Too bad I agreed with much you had to say...
Am not quite clear on what you mean by: "Am sure your contributions would fit that topic" could you say more~ or PM me if you choose to.

Thanks,

CM

BTW, the thread you cited is where it belongs: on the forum Front Porch; which interestingly enough is what I tried to get the OP of this thread to realize could get more direct discussion on his future threads when they're put in their intended location.....

/ Came home last night #85  
Coyote machine said:
That's right - lets always take the focus away from the issue and bring it around to right to life for those who don't even exist yet - funny, I've yet to hear about a birth certificate being issued to someone who hasn't yet been hatched. If this thread wasn't going nowhere to begin with now its clearly headed there. How about some focus on the living and preserving their lives, or are innocent children and their teachers/guardians not worth considering. Law abiding citizens are NOT the issue. Your kind of rationalization of killing innocents is a large part of the problem with things not changing for the better. If it were your kid or wife, girlfriend or sister who was killed you would NOT be saying what you are about knives, pills, etc.
ALL of the mass murders at schools, theaters, etc. were done with guns. Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colorado, the mall in Wisconsin, and now Newtown, CT. No spears, wiffle ball bats, tree branches, whips, chains, numchucks, or anything other than guns. Some hand guns, some auto or semi auto but ALL GUNS.

The can is already there and open. I don't profess to have the answer(s); and when will finding some begin to become the focus?

Yes, thank you for clarifying how the killing of innocent children is totally unrelated to the killing of innocent children.

It's not funny at all. Blindness.

/ Came home last night #86  
Sometimes CM takes it too far.:confused3:

/ Came home last night #87  
Yes, thank you for clarifying how the killing of innocent children is totally unrelated to the killing of innocent children.

It's not funny at all. Blindness.

Didn't say killing live, born children was funny. I did say that no as yet unborn is given a birth certificate anywhere in the real world, in which most of us reside.

Blindness could be seeing something that doesn't yet exist as being a child. And wishing it were so doesn't make it so.
Live, actual children were killed. That is what I'm talking about, and only that FACT. I was not then and am not now getting into a debate about when life begins.

/ Came home last night #88  
Coyote machine said:
Didn't say killing live, born children was funny. I did say that no as yet unborn is given a birth certificate anywhere in the real world, in which most of us reside.

Blindness could be seeing something that doesn't yet exist as being a child. And wishing it were so doesn't make it so.
Live, actual children were killed. That is what I'm talking about, and only that FACT. I was not then and am not now getting into a debate about when life begins.

It's a complicated subject.

/ Came home last night #89  
A n old side by side and salt rock i live in the woods i had a few break ins i got ADT installed

/ Came home last night #90  
A n old side by side and salt rock i live in the woods i had a few break ins i got ADT installed

What did they charge for install?