DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid?

/ DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid? #11  
Did the dealer mechanic say he owns a DK series Kioti? Somehow I seriously doubt it. Just saying, there's more reliable places to get advice....
BTW, I will use the TSC when I do eventually change my trans fluid, unless I change tractors first.

Hey! what's this, are you holding out on us looking at new tractors.

/ DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid? #12  
Did the dealer mechanic say he owns a DK series Kioti? Somehow I seriously doubt it. Just saying, there's more reliable places to get advice....
BTW, I will use the TSC when I do eventually change my trans fluid, unless I change tractors first.

Well, admittedly, I never asked if he personally owned a Kioti tractor but since he puts more time in prepping and fixing Kioti tractors (as well as VERY big boy toys) in a month than any (most?) of us will in a lifetime, I'm going to respect his opinion. I can tell you that the guy who actually SOLD me the tractor actually owns one though...

/ DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid? #13  
   / DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid? #14  
Well, admittedly, I never asked if he personally owned a Kioti tractor but since he puts more time in prepping and fixing Kioti tractors (as well as VERY big boy toys) in a month than any (most?) of us will in a lifetime, I'm going to respect his opinion. I can tell you that the guy who actually SOLD me the tractor actually owns one though...
Your point is well taken about the mech working on much bigger stuff. I really believe that most any brand name, including and maybe especially TSC products, if they say they meet certain specs, are as good $ to $ as most other highly advertised and often overpriced, (pays for the adds, no?!) big name brands. Your opinion may vary.

/ DK40 se HST Trans and Axle Fluid?
Thanks all! You gave me more useful info than the owners manual did! I wish they would just say a fluid "meeting this spec" and leave it at that. Oh well, the Korean to English translation is entertaining if nothing else.

Merry Christmas!
Mike